View Poll Results: From 1 to 10, how good is this idea?

Voters
6. You may not vote on this poll

0 0%

0 0%

0 0%

0 0%

0 0%

0 0%

0 0%

0 0%

0 0%

6 100.00%

Thread: Message System for Neighborhoods

Fresh Spawn

Lightbulb Message System for Neighborhoods

The idea that I've thought is a message system for neighborhoods like the system that we already have in Clash Royale and in Clash of Clans for the clans. So, I'm requesting for a system that consists in sending messages to all the members in a neighborhood. This messages can be only send by the leader and the co-leaders of the neighborhood and they can be publicated in the notifications board of the neighborhood.

This is a great idea, it would be so easy to send a general messege and know it wont get lost in the chat for ppl who arent online atm. Also great for placing rules and such..

It would be even better if the leader could check who read it.

I am a co leader in my NH so YES PLZ!
    Last edited by cfan; July 11th, 2017 at 12:38 PM.

Sorry folks: Ruled out a long time ago. Read here for more ideas that are ruled out: https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...s-and-requests

Lev 133/Rep Lev 34 US Central Time Zone (GMT-6) FIELD ARTIST, STORYTELLER, and FROG WRANGLER 132/137 AchievementsProud Graduate of the University of Texas -- HOOK 'EM HORNS!! Thx PEACHIE for AWESOME sig pic! DONE with permits May 2019 - Opting out of this BORING grind for bad decos. Sanctuary: Adults complete 25 Dec 2017. Babies complete: 06 Jun 2019

Fresh Spawn
    I don't know where is the idea that I'm suggesting.

Quote Originally Posted by HayDayAlberto View Post
    I don't know where is the idea that I'm suggesting.
    It's in the blue "No immediate plans but maybe someday" section. I can't quote it because the thread is locked.

The list has not been upapdated for many years, but we have seen SC saying in other platforms more recently that this feature is not a focus for the known future updates for Hay Day. Of course, SC won't say it won't EVER be implemented, just that there are no plans for the foreseeable future.

Also mitigating against this idea is that there are many existing work-arounds for this: many NHs use a NH kik chat group, a private forum NH community group, or Facebook groups for broadcasts, for example.

There are many player-requested features (even some that are available on other SC games) that are not considered for implementation in hay day.
    Last edited by PerkyCox; July 11th, 2017 at 05:20 PM.

Lev 133/Rep Lev 34 US Central Time Zone (GMT-6) FIELD ARTIST, STORYTELLER, and FROG WRANGLER 132/137 AchievementsProud Graduate of the University of Texas -- HOOK 'EM HORNS!! Thx PEACHIE for AWESOME sig pic! DONE with permits May 2019 - Opting out of this BORING grind for bad decos. Sanctuary: Adults complete 25 Dec 2017. Babies complete: 06 Jun 2019

Voted 10 because I would really like to see this implemented. Shame it's ruled out.

My best suggestion is just to find a time when lots of your NH are active (or message them to come on the game if possible) and then write the message. That's about as close to this that I think is possible

hope this helps!!
    Last edited by WheatLandIII; July 12th, 2017 at 05:13 PM.
    Join my NH!
    Name: Wheat Land III, Tag: #8LYYQJ8Y

My third farm. Level 43, Reputation Level 7
    I found something shiny in my mystery net on Sunday, 2nd July 2017.