Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Hay Day Monthly Forum Contest Winner - September

1.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #1

Post Hay Day Monthly Forum Contest Winner - September

The leaves are turning brown and October is upon us, so it's once again time to honor a member of our community with a forum award.

They say poetry is dead… but who are they anyway? This member certainly doesn't fall into that pronoun group based off her epic Ballad of Woozle and Worm. If you haven't clicked the click already, then we're happen to announce that… *DRUM ROLL*

…LadyJEM5 is now our official Hay Day forums Poet Laureate! Enjoy the diamonds, LadyJEM5.

A brief description of these monthly forum only contests and how they work:
    • Employees & mods are not eligible to participate in these contests, but will help judge the winners.
    • Contest rules and specifics will change every month. They will not be announced in advance, so expect a surprise on the first of every month.
    • Spamming to increase post count is STILL against forum rules and will not win you the forum contest.
    • Have fun and be friendly. You never know when you could end up buried in diamonds!

SEE YOU IN NOVEMBER!

-jpaw
    Like Hay Day on Facebook: http://facebook.com/HayDayOfficial
    Like Clash of Clans on Facebook: http://facebook.com/ClashofClans

Thanks to Ryan for my signature!

Banned
    Congratulations LadyJEM5!

Fresh Spawn
    Wow! That's cool. : )

congratulation

congratulations

Gefeliciteerd,

Gefeliciteerd. From the Netherlands

Congratulations LadyJEM5!!!
    Proud Member of HDAA (HayDay Addicts Anonymous) working on my addiction, 1 wheat field at a time
    Please PM for Farm ID
    Level: 129 | Town Level: 35
    |Achievements:130/131| Wheating since March 15, 2013

Most Level-Headed Member
    Congratulations Lady J!

Congradulations

I wanna win big too! New to forum, could use some tips!🐷

Miss coaker

Would so love to win one of those statues, diamonds or anything coins etc. everything costs so much and I can never save :-( I love this game but just can't save for anything x

I'm at a loss for words!

I'm at a loss for words!!...which for a newly named poet laureate is a bad situation to be in.

I had no idea that there was anything like this at all, much less that I should be so lucky and blessed to be considered for such an honor. What a thrill!!

Thank you, JPAW, and thanks to all the mods and staff who thought my effort at contributing to the spirit of Hay Day was worthy of such esteemed recognition. If not for Woozle, Worm & the intrepid CoC'ers who stray, I would have never had the inspiration, so a huge thanks to them as well! And warm thanks to all the players who read 'The Ballad' and were so kind to post their lovely comments.

Hay Dayers are truly the best!!

GC ID - LadyJEM5 / LvL - 80 & Farming Daily / RSS Name - Hedge Row Hills- Achievements - 111/126 - Barn/Silo - 2850/3450. Capt. III/Co-Op III/TT III - NH - Down On The Farm

Happy to be a good neighbor & help whenever, but dairy/sugar/seafood cargoes are no goes. No challenges please. Communication is the key to contented players, SC!