Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: True Facts that explain why CoC is going down (Direct letter to supercell)

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by BoiledPeanut View Post
    Funny how all the youtubers closed up shop after the ban wave...hmm
    Almost as funny as the large dip war wins one hive experienced after ban wave

Quote Originally Posted by fette View Post
    Clash is going strong into its 6th year, this year.
    My, 6th year when we haven’t even reached the 5th .

Seems like, despite their self labelled "fairplay" status, OP is a modder who wants widespread modding to return as they cannot conceive that anyone can get stars at a high level without it.

The use of "fairplays [sic] nazis" supports my contention.

Edit: Please consider my pointing and laughing at the OP's "facts" a given, I CBA to debunk them individually.
    Last edited by Aspex; July 8th, 2017 at 06:42 PM.

Oh no! CoC is dying again!

You really made a poor choice by supporting modders. They were never good for the game, you can develop your own attack strategies by attacking on the ladder and then fighting other bases. Practice that way too. Part of the fun of war is the fact you only get one shot, it's part of the tactics in using scout attacks carefully to be able to perform well in the main attack.

Supercell do also have some good communication, a lot of the things we requested as a community have been added just not exactly as we had imagined however they are there and they are present in the game it's one of the things they've always been true to.

In my opinion the removal of th sniping was actually quite a good move (I know many disagree). It brought in new bases, new strategies for farming and just general tactics. I understand many people hated it, as I did initially, but we adapt, everyone has in the end.

Forum Champion
    Quote Originally Posted by Aspex View Post
    Seems like, despite their self labelled "fairplay" status, OP is a modder who wants widespread modding to return as they cannot conceive that anyone can get stars at a high level without it.

Edit: Please consider my pointing and laughing at the OP's "facts" a given, I CBA to debunk them individually.
    in honestly, his facts where really a pro mod sandwich, trying to defend mods without making it obvious that was the goal, failed miserably by I suppose worth a shot.
    Clan - Highland chiefs - member, 12thDIMENSION - lurking
    Accounts - 15 th12, 3 th11s. 3 th10 Fixing matchmaker :https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...-and-onyzng%21 : how to migrate to supercell ID :https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...cell-ID-Thread

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Aspex View Post

Well this is a risky assumption isnt it?
    Last edited by MiguelClashSpain; July 8th, 2017 at 06:47 PM.

Forum Champion
    Quote Originally Posted by MiguelClashSpain View Post
    Well this is a risky assumption isnt it?
    will you say modders are cheaters who were a stain on the game and your over the moon they justifiably were banned?
    Clan - Highland chiefs - member, 12thDIMENSION - lurking
    Accounts - 15 th12, 3 th11s. 3 th10 Fixing matchmaker :https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...-and-onyzng%21 : how to migrate to supercell ID :https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...cell-ID-Thread

Quote Originally Posted by MiguelClashSpain View Post
    And i will like to add that im not looking for forumers approval. Honestly i dont care. Dont lose your time please. Its just a direct letter to supercell and some people interested.
    This is a forum not a private letter, if you wanted to send it directly to SC personally and email should’ve been your first and only priority.

Forums are a place to discuss, make a thread on a public forum and the lublic will chime in on it.

I expect a closing from the best moderator
    Last edited by BbaBaba123; July 8th, 2017 at 06:52 PM.

Banned
    I never said private letter. Due to the amount of popularity of this post looks like its an interesting and good letter and topic!
    Last edited by MiguelClashSpain; July 8th, 2017 at 06:54 PM.