Thread: My first post here

My first post here

First let me say I was born lacking a creative gene. That is why my farm is virtually void of any decorations. I cannot even do anything with perfectly wonderful decorations, which is why my town looks as it does.

Anything interesting I do is totally by accident. As i was working on my animal sanctuary and I did not particularly like the barren yellow area in the middle, so I dressed it up as, I think giraffe skin?

what do you think?

Last edited by Wussypuss; July 8th, 2017 at 04:46 AM.
    Farm Level: 132
    I have all cats and kittens plus one long haired tortoise shell who leaves my farm when I do!
    (CoC Exp. 77, clan war stars 155, Th8, Bh 6)

Quote Originally Posted by Wussypuss View Post
    First let me say I was born lacking a creative gene. That is why my farm is virtually void of any decorations. I cannot even do anything with perfectly wonderful decorations, which is why my town looks as it does.

Anything interesting I do is totally by accident. As i was working on my animal sanctuary and I did not particularly like the barren yellow area in the middle, so I dressed it up as, I think giraffe skin?

what do you think?

I don't believe that you lack creativity, see the photo above for proof

I LOVE the pattern - I think it dresses up the sanctuary and the ground is not so hard-packed and dusty. It looks softer and easier in the animals feet/hooves.

I am so totally going to steal that!!

Not done yet, but this I think is a good start to the sanctuary not being such a depressing uncomfortable desert, and ALL I added were the WP-inspired dirt paths

Last edited by PerkyCox; July 8th, 2017 at 06:04 AM.

Lev 129/Rep Lev 34 US Central Time Zone (GMT-6) FIELD ARTIST, STORYTELLER, and FROG WRANGLER 131/132 AchievementsProud Graduate of the University of Texas -- HOOK 'EM HORNS!! Thx PEACHIE for AWESOME sig pic! DONE with permit land 11 Sep 17 - this has been a BORING grind. Ditto Puzzle Pieces: Not interested in the sanctuary enough to track anymore.

Awwww... Thanks, perky! Hippolita and poutine seem to approve
    Farm Level: 132
    I have all cats and kittens plus one long haired tortoise shell who leaves my farm when I do!
    (CoC Exp. 77, clan war stars 155, Th8, Bh 6)

Wussy!! Total giraffe camouflage! Poutine is looking so coy! If she closed her eyes we wouldn't see her at all!

Perky! I think your elephant's mud spots are working in the camo category, too! Pretty cute!

Farm Level 107 | Town 33 | Achievements 135/141