Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Useless

Forum Elder
    What problem are you facing on your tablet? If you want to contact them from rooted device then don't load your village on it. Contact them from new account by pointing at your original village. Also mention that you are facing problem in your main village so that's why you are contacting them from new account.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Smolson View Post
    Support related issues need to be dealt with via support. The forums will only get you support from other players and we can't do much to help you. Furthermore, support are not bots. They may have canned replies they can use for efficiency but that doesn't mean they aren't real people. Last I was told the support staff are in fact real people who read every ticket.
    Efficiency? How is not answering the question twice efficient?

Quote Originally Posted by BlindHaze View Post
    Efficiency? How is not answering the question twice efficient?
    They are able to reply to more queries in a shorter space of time if they have responses they can just copy and paste

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by maxmeister23 View Post
    They are able to reply to more queries in a shorter space of time if they have responses they can just copy and paste
    If they read the question and and copy corresponding answer that would be efficiency. Not bothering to read and copying random text that can already be found in help section is not.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Praveenkumar12 View Post
    If they read the question and and copy corresponding answer that would be efficiency. Not bothering to read and copying random text that can already be found in help section is not.
    Took the words right out of my mouth 👍

the problem is that my keyboard doesn't appear...It only pops up 5% of the time.I contacted the support with my tablet ( I spend hours trying to write a few sentences) and their response was about my rooted phone.
    My keyboard appears in other apps,in browser,in google search,in clash royale,in youtube search....The problem is with coc only.And in my brothers tablet,the keyboard works great in clash
    Last edited by manosnta; July 8th, 2017 at 07:13 PM.
    3 years from now : "What lies beyond the forest? Coming Soon on the new update."

Quote Originally Posted by manosnta View Post
    the problem is that my keyboard doesn't appear...It only pops up 5% of the time.I contacted the support with my tablet ( I spend hours trying to write a few sentences) and their response was about my rooted phone.
    My keyboard appears in other apps,in browser,in google search,in clash royale,in youtube search....The problem is with coc only.And in my brothers tablet,the keyboard works great in clash
    Doesn't that indicate that the problem is your pad if CoC works perfectly on your brother's?

That said, have you checked that both are running identical keyboards, down to the same version? Have you checked that all the android stuff is exactly the same version on both? If not, try that as a first step.

Tried reinstalling clash? Or remove your profile from the tablet then reconnect it later?

Quote Originally Posted by Aspex View Post
    Doesn't that indicate that the problem is your pad if CoC works perfectly on your brother's?

That said, have you checked that both are running identical keyboards, down to the same version? Have you checked that all the android stuff is exactly the same version on both? If not, try that as a first step.
    Yes i have checked,they were exactly the same.I have also tried downloading 10 different keyboards,deleting and redownloading the game,rebooting my device,I always update the game to the latest version.I dont think there is something else i can do.
    3 years from now : "What lies beyond the forest? Coming Soon on the new update."

Yes i have checked,they were exactly the same.I have also tried downloading 10 different keyboards,deleting and redownloading the game,rebooting my device,I always update the game to the latest version.I dont think there is something else i can do.
    Are all the OS settings, especially for the keyboard, identical? Have you tried turning all the keyboard bells and whistles off?

If your brother loads his village on your pad what happens?

A keyboard that has resolved KB problems for others is the hackers keyboard, it could be worth trying that.