Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Useless

Useless

Useless bots are not Help and Support supercell!
    I contacted you through my rooted phone,saying that I have a problem with the game,when I use my brand new tablet.Your response was"Your device is rooted(you were referring to my phone), that's why you have a problem".And I respond again stating that my tablet is not rooted and when I play the game there is a serious problem,but when I use my phone,which is rooted, has low ram and is old,I have no problem at all.And your response was " In order to enjoy the game and its full features, your device must not be rooted"
    This is neither help neither support.
    3 years from now : "What lies beyond the forest? Coming Soon on the new update."

2.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #2
    1 starring all of the bases in the galaxy
    Support related issues need to be dealt with via support. The forums will only get you support from other players and we can't do much to help you. Furthermore, support are not bots. They may have canned replies they can use for efficiency but that doesn't mean they aren't real people. Last I was told the support staff are in fact real people who read every ticket.

Quote Originally Posted by Smolson View Post
    Support related issues need to be dealt with via support. The forums will only get you support from other players and we can't do much to help you. Furthermore, support are not bots. They may have canned replies they can use for efficiency but that doesn't mean they aren't real people. Last I was told the support staff are in fact real people who read every ticket.
    Smolson speaks the truth, if you go on the Supercell Web page you can even see the advertisements for a career within their help and support so they clearly aren't bots.

And also, it probably says about being rooted even when on your tablet because it's the account being affected as well as the phone so maybe try unrooting your phone before you contact them or clash from your phone?

Failing that, buy a new tablet/phone or enjoy your ban

Banned
    Yeah, Idk.. sometimes it seems canned, other times it's clearly a person. With the number of tickets they probably get I wouldn't be surprised if it was a combination. At least they respond though, I'm still waiting for a callback from Comcast for a credit I was supposed to receive in March..

Truth. Not all employees are bots.

Banned
    It may or may not be a bot, but I've seen many examples and experienced some myself, where the in game support either spams a generic response or the person behind it just cuts and pastes a garbage response from a generic answer sheet. I've never had an actual meaningful response from the in game support.

Millennial Club
    I will say in game support has been fantastic every time I have contacted them. We even got a clan name change not just think about how many people can say that. SC Support should join the Dev Team i bet the can make magic happen.

Rip

10rip

Guys my brother has the exact same tablet.He got it when i got mine.I tried the game in his tablet,with my account ,and it works just fine...So,it is not the devices fault,and the fact that my phone is rooted,doesnt have anything to do with it.
    I know that support has real people responding..But i believe that it is very easy to understand what i am saying( You guys understood it),so i should have gotten a better answer than that.Even if they said "Nothing we can do.You need to find a solution yourself" I would understand it.
    Last edited by manosnta; July 8th, 2017 at 12:21 PM.
    3 years from now : "What lies beyond the forest? Coming Soon on the new update."

Centennial Club
    Contact them from the tablet and don't mention your phone?