Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Is dev QnA ever going to happen ?

Banned

Is dev QnA ever going to happen ?

When this so called massive update was hyping some mod said it'll be after the update but it's been i guess 2 months and there is no sign of dev QnA .. Can any mod tell that is it ever going to happen ??

Vacation time, so I guess it won't be this month
    Quote Originally Posted by Saleh47 View Post
    I agree with OP. Either adapt to forums with people complaining or quit! Simple as that

Reddit AMA was the dev Q&A.

The reddit Q and A was a joke even redditers called them out for cherry picking the easy Qs.

Who needs a Q and A anyway? They must have a word doc with their canned responses.

"We will be looking into this possibility in the future."
    "Our vision is (insert vague, randomised rhetoric here)"
    "We are committed to balancing important aspects of the game." (Snort, chortle)
    "Our small team of developers have limited resources so we only focus on the important issues." (Chuckle, lol)
    "We only look to maximise our profit margin where we can insert more and more aggressive revenue generating techniques in the future, this is why we dont give you people what you want."

Oh wait, the last one was true.

Never argue with idiots, they will bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

Quote Originally Posted by Rephren View Post
    The reddit Q and A was a joke even redditers called them out for cherry picking the easy Qs.

Who needs a Q and A anyway? They must have a word doc with their canned responses.

"Our small team of developers have limited resources so we only focus on the important issues." (Chuckle, lol)
    "We only look to maximise our profit margin where we can insert more and more aggressive revenue generating techniques in the future, this is why we dont give you people what you want."

So accurate, you must be one of them :P

Clash Fan Boi, War enthusiast, Fellow Brawler
    TH 10.5 - Queen 40; King 35; Warden 10.
    Clan: iNdia (#98GUC2CG)

Forum Contender

Pretty much this ^^.

I seriously wonder why people even want these Q and As anymore, the last few should have indicated that the Q and As only ever produces more Qs from the As and as such fails to provide any meaningful answers.
    Quote Originally Posted by Holps View Post
    Finally I would like to thank the lock on the toilet door. You are the reason I am here, the ying to my yang, my Clash buddy, my soul-mate. You have always been there when I needed to raid, when I needed to empty my collector and when I needed to turn down the sound and then finish with a distraction flush despite the fact that I didn't even sit down.

You forgot to mention the no “answer”, full of guesses, half baked, contradictory, robotic responses we get after those little canned intros you provided. It’s never yes or no, it’s always staged. If it is a yes it contradicts itself later on in that post and is a no, so it leaves the crowd to guess what the heck they are trying to communicate.

Their team is “small” but can provide something as big as BhB, why haven’t they done that on other areas of the game? Who knows, but whatever they try to communicate good luck finding the part on the Rosetta Stone to make sense of what they are trying to convey.

Though, to be fair, they aren’t always like that, but for the most part this is what I see. :/
    Last edited by BbaBaba123; July 7th, 2017 at 09:10 AM.

Post of the day/week/month for you Rephren.

Although, it's all completely invalid as its so baselessly negative, despite forming a reasoned opinion from multiple instances of the kind of response you're talking about.

Hey...at least we get a Q&A!
    Work until your idols become your rivals

Thank you TerMinus!

Quote Originally Posted by ElectroWiz View Post
    Hey...at least we get a Q&A!
    What exactly is that supposed to mean?

Tell you what, I'll set out a stall offering free saliva. Just ask, and I'll spit on you, no charge.

Sound good?

'At least we get' really doesn't apply when it doesn't achieve anything.