Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Themed Derby Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by Spartan1 View Post
    The corn tasks for us quickly died off after the DD became Cornageddon. I have not seen one in about 2 days now.
    Bah ha ha ha! Thanks for the laugh!

Centennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by Frisco[Supercell] View Post
    Hi guys,

For further clarification: the current tasks that are affected by the theme bonus are:
    -Hot Dog
    -Yogurt Smoothie
    -Green Smoothie
    -Cotton Shirt
    -Corn
    -Train

For this Picnic derby there is a bonus 15% in these tasks, so the max amount of points in in a single derby task will be 368.

Apologies for the late communication on this, there were last minute changes due to technical reasons, but we are aiming to have 400 point tasks in our next derby theme (summer theme).

Cheers,

Frisco
    Should ALL tasks for items on the list above be extra point, special tasks? I finally had a Cotton Short task pop up, but it was a low value task, not even 320 points. So far, ALL the town tasks I've had have been extra points. I was assuming the others would too. Been waiting for ages for a cotton shirt one to pop up as I have loads stacked!

Quote Originally Posted by Gormor View Post
    Should ALL tasks for items on the list above be extra point, special tasks? I finally had a Cotton Short task pop up, but it was a low value task, not even 320 points. So far, ALL the town tasks I've had have been extra points. I was assuming the others would too. Been waiting for ages for a cotton shirt one to pop up as I have loads stacked!

We saw, and completed, at least one 368 in every category frisco mentioned. We got hot dogs twice, and yogurt smoothies twice. Only saw corn once....saw the 368 train more than 10 times. But we did see cotton shirts and green smoothies too.
    Farm name: when doves cry
    level 151, town 53
    🌿🌿🌿🌿happy farming🌿🌿🌿🌿

Centennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by Dove2017 View Post
    We saw, and completed, at least one 368 in every category frisco mentioned. We got hot dogs twice, and yogurt smoothies twice. Only saw corn once....saw the 368 train more than 10 times. But we did see cotton shirts and green smoothies too.
    Thankyou for your reply. Did you see any of the 'special' tasks appear not as a bonus task though? All my corn and train tasks have been over 320, with the star to indicate they are higher points. But the one shirt task I've had was 230 points (or similar). I've deleted it now, so can't check, but it DEFINITELY wasn't a plus 320 task. Just wondered if it was a mistake.

Quote Originally Posted by Gormor View Post
    Thankyou for your reply. Did you see any of the 'special' tasks appear not as a bonus task though? All my corn and train tasks have been over 320, with the star to indicate they are higher points. But the one shirt task I've had was 230 points (or similar). I've deleted it now, so can't check, but it DEFINITELY wasn't a plus 320 task. Just wondered if it was a mistake.
    We definitely saw cotton shirts for 307, or something similar, and we saw an under-320 green smoothie. We trashed over 1000 to get 20 368 tasks. We trashed a ton of 320 tasks ! And a lot of 353 train tasks - they came up the most.
    Farm name: when doves cry
    level 151, town 53
    🌿🌿🌿🌿happy farming🌿🌿🌿🌿