Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Birthday Derby

Forum Elder

Birthday Derby

I thought the birthday derby was supposed to have derby prizes. I didn't see much of that. I figured for sure I would finally see the rocking horse! But no rocking horse.

Second, my goodness, I was done with all my tasks and my bought tasks more then two days before the derby ended. And was in 2nd place for the longest time! Then on Saturday night, I fell to 3rd place. And was on 3rd place for the longest time. Sunday comes, still in third. I check my placement when I went to bed, still in third. Woke up early Monday morning, I had dropped to 4th! Whaaaaaat! No way!!!! That sneaky person passed me up. . Was out of the running for the top 3 prizes.

But I had no 300 level tasks! I had one that was 300, but that was it. What happened to the 300 level tasks? I can't do boats and trucks. I can NEVER do trucks with a limited time. I'm always close, having the materials still be made by the time I go to bed, but the task always times out by morning when I am ready to get the truck to take the stuff. So can't do truck anymore. Same thing happens to boat. There is just too many boats for the allotted time.

Particular visitors, when I accept those tasks, I go to do them and that visitor doesn't show up, they are gone! It was funny when that happened. So now I trash those too. Long-time items, like strawberries don't work with me, either. It times out before I am ready, even when I get some ready before accepting the task.

So when does the rocking horse show up anyway? Is it a top 3 level prize? Is it a horseshoe prize? No one has been able to give me a straight answer with that.

And is the rocking horse considered a derby prize, because the notice for the birthday derby said an increase of derby prizes. I did the reshuffling and no rocking horse. Grrrr.

I got the rocking horse 😁

Quote Originally Posted by mikejette7 View Post
    i got the rocking horse 

<<< jealous!!!!! >>>

Quote Originally Posted by Raelet View Post
    <<< jealous!!!!! >>>

I got 3 ^^

edit back on topic: Here in our hood we have had more 300+ tasks then normal, especially the baskets tasks are almost always 320

I can't answer the question where to find the rocking horse... I thought from the prizes you get with the total points you gain. not with 1-2-3 prizes ..will watch carefully next time I have 1.
    Last edited by Tuintje; July 3rd, 2017 at 12:25 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tuintje View Post
    I got 3 ^^

<<< triple jealous!!! >>>

3 rocking horses!?!

Quote Originally Posted by mikejette7 View Post
    3 rocking horses!?!
    In total...not all from last derby.

Forum Superstar
    I am loving all the 320 basket tasks that have popped up since the update I'm especially fond of the boat/truck/town one ^^ I've also seen the tomato/potato/corn one at 320. I SO WANT TO DO THAT, but I saw it late last night when there was no time to complete it
    Last edited by EllunaHellen; July 3rd, 2017 at 12:35 PM.
    Level 100 reached 21/7/2019 -Town Reputation level 22
    Farm ID #298YQQ2QU
    ALL Sanctuary animals! - Permits: 56/Approximately a million
    Started September 2014! - Probably the slowest ever consistent player
    Mini farm started on April 24th, 2018! ~Level 63/Rep 16~

Rocking horses are usually a top 3 prize in derbys.

Quote Originally Posted by Midori669 View Post
    But I had no 300 level tasks! I had one that was 300, but that was it. What happened to the 300 level tasks?
    It's random every week. This past derby week (birthday derby) my sister and I started a hood and derbied in the lowest league: rookie league, and did all 320 points. The first 2 days we were bombarded by LOTS of combo 320 point tasks which we did not really want to do anyways. Only 1 320 point boat task and 1 320 chili pepper task for what we consider classic tasks, lol. Others that showed up a lot are also the single town character 320 point tasks which are not easy for us being in a hood of two.

Quote Originally Posted by Midori669 View Post
    So when does the rocking horse show up anyway? Is it a top 3 level prize? Is it a horseshoe prize? No one has been able to give me a straight answer with that.

And is the rocking horse considered a derby prize, because the notice for the birthday derby said an increase of derby prizes. I did the reshuffling and no rocking horse. Grrrr.
    I recalled I got my first rocky horse 2 years ago as the top three derby prize. I have never seen a rocking horse offered in horseshoe rewards. Some of us are unlucky for certain prize some are unlucky for another certain prize. Like me, I never got the horse carriage since derby was introduced. It was supposed to be a top three prize and some hood mates got one and one mate even got three! Finally when the horse carriage was offered with diamond I bought one, lol.
    Last edited by Gazzanga; July 3rd, 2017 at 01:13 PM.