Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: So many dead bases...

Banned

So many dead bases...

Being a new th10 I'd been dwelling in gold league, barching away to get the basics... So the drag event arrives so I push... and what do I find? An unprecedented amount of dead th10's and th9's in Crystal and Masters... is this the beginning of the end? Did all these players quit due to BB?

No, I have been farming in crystal for about half a year now and I find dead bases regularly. So no, it’s not only because of the update.

Quote Originally Posted by StrategicFail View Post
    Being a new th10 I'd been dwelling in gold league, barching away to get the basics... So the drag event arrives so I push... and what do I find? An unprecedented amount of dead th10's and th9's in Crystal and Masters... is this the beginning of the end? Did all these players quit due to BB?
    No they have been there consistently since the update before. Good spot to loot with cheap troops,since your th10. Enjoy.
    Th11 mostly level 10 walls some magma's AQ 40 BK 40.

Banned
    They have always been there. I've farmed in C2-M3 for more than 2 years now on various TH10 accounts

I Agree OP... I havent farmed in WEEKS, maybe MONTHS.. and then, before Vacation, went to top up some DE and Elixir to do Queen and miner (and queens on three other accounts).. WELL.. the RAIDING was super awesome as I encountered countless empty bases. My AVERAGE haul was 350K for Gold and Elixir and 3K in DE.. took me about 2 hours to get what I needed..

The game IMO is dying..

So many posts on this topic.. I do know that my main clan died.. some went to a super engineered clan and I went to a young clan looking to stat engineered (I have a few engineered accounts (I have 6 in total)). I only engineered accounts to compete with the new pathetic order of the game.. WELL..
    Those who went to the Super engineered clan say they are bored of the game.. they win every war, war without heroes because they are so strong someone ALWAYS cleans their bases..

Oh well.. back to OP, yes.. lots more empty bases out there!
    CYBORG (13), LittleBORG(12), damnBORG (11), SonOfBORG (10), theBORG (9), X-BORG (8), & KillerBORG (7)

Wow, you should max your walls before they return again.

Crystal to Masters has always been the sweet spot for dead 10's, because many people cannot get a star off of these bases, so they get pushed up higher. Gold league hasn't been good dead base farming since TH8. When you're an 11, you basically find 0 dead bases until you've pushed up higher.

Crystal2ish - Masters3 has been a dead base gold mine for my rushed TH11, I find a dead TH11 every 4th or 5th base
    BACK TO THE GRIND TH12 BAY BAY

Quote Originally Posted by StrategicFail View Post
    I think you are making the classic mistake of identifying a dead base with an inactive player. Suppose someone usually plays twice a day, quickly in the morning and longer in the evening... if they don't reload their infernos and xbows every single time then it only takes waking up late one morning or going out for an evening for the base to be sitting there dead with plenty in collectors and mines.

In any case case if you are new to th10 and have been sitting in gold, then you wouldn't be familiar with the number of dead 10s usually found in crystal and masters, so couldn't call it "unprecedented". As soon as you upgraded the game started offering you far more th10 bases than you saw as a th9, unless you were residing much higher in trophies as a 9, at high masters or in champs.

I'm in champs right now as a th10, last time I was in crystal was maybe 6 weeks ago and there were lots of dead bases there then.
    Chapter One #22V00CGY Level 16 International clan
    We welcome strong TH11 and TH12 adult players with big heros for relaxed fun warring, maxing bases and some pushing. Must know where the donate button is!

Banned
    Gold is too low for dead base farming as a th10. I try to stay between crystal 1 and masters 2. The loot is usually in that range.