Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: New Picnic Derby!

Quote Originally Posted by Kjbaeng View Post
    High level players don't need barn and silo prizes lol

What do you consider "higher level"? I'm level 167 and I will almost always choose planks and panels over almost anything else in the horseshoes!

I am level 170 and still also need barn and silo stuff. Only people who have fully maxed surely do not really need.

Forum Superstar
    Quote Originally Posted by klem70 View Post
    I am level 170 and still also need barn and silo stuff. Only people who have fully maxed surely do not really need.
    I mean, I'm sure there are also plenty of people who have reached a barn level perfectly suitable for their needs before 10k, but that's not the point here :P
    Level 100 reached 21/7/2019 -Town Reputation level 22
    Farm ID #298YQQ2QU
    ALL Sanctuary animals! - Permits: 56/Approximately a million
    Started September 2014! - Probably the slowest ever consistent player
    Mini farm started on April 24th, 2018! ~Level 63/Rep 16~

Banned
    So dumb another way to steal our money................ There is nothing special about event derbys. Only created to make people spend!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Frisco[Supercell] View Post
    Our next Derby is a special themed derby: The picnic derby!

- Increased chance to win collection items for the barn and silo.
    - Higher appearance rates for tasks containing: hats, hot dogs, sandwiches, tacos, salads, smoothies and cotton shirts.
    - Each one of these can spawn tasks with more than 320 points.

Have fun!

Cheers,

Frisco
    I find it very strange how people freak out and start complaining before they even know how things are going to work out...

He doesn't say that the ONLY tasks will be making hats. hot dogs, sandwiches, etc. He says there will be a higher appearance.

I've only known one person in Hay Day who is no longer looking for BEMs because they have a 10,000 capacity barn, but he still uses them to trade for other items. I will take all of the expansion materials I can get, thank you very much.

I can't understand why everyone is complaining about this. We've been asking for new and different derby tasks, and here they are! Woo hoo! Bring it!
    This.Kitty /
    Level 152 / Town 49
    Farm- this.kitty 8YY08VL9L
    everyday is halloween

Pro Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Cranbear420 View Post
    So dumb another way to steal our money................ There is nothing special about event derbys. Only created to make people spend!!!!!!!!
    why?

whats going on...

you don't know how it works - nobody does - so why you are forced to give real money?

I am not the highest of levels at 83 but I still need to expand my barn. I don't think SC would totally discount lower level players I am sure there is a substitute for those who can't make the items listed. I love the themed derby idea. Derby's give the game purpose and even they were getting a little old in my opinion. Now I think its fun again and gives me a challenge. I also don't see how this derby would make you spend any more diamonds than usual.

Rhubi in Wonderland
    | Main Farm Level: 90 |136/144 | Rep Level: 20 | VM me
    Winter has come and gone

SMH. I don't think it cost you 1 cent to download and start playing HayDay. YOU and YOU alone choose whether or not you want to spend money. If you are not able to make a responsible decision, stop playing. Thank you.
    Level 158
    Achievement 144/144 (24 Apr 2019)
    Be kind. 🤗

Forum Superstar
    Please do stop it. Hay day/Supercell is not MAKING anyone spend money on this game. You can FULL WELL play the game and get FULL ENJOYMENT without having to spend. I get that you were disappointed by the birthday derby, many of us are. That doesn't mean you can't give this one a chance, though, and it *especially* doesn't mean that you have to come to the forum and say they're "makng you spend money".
    Level 100 reached 21/7/2019 -Town Reputation level 22
    Farm ID #298YQQ2QU
    ALL Sanctuary animals! - Permits: 56/Approximately a million
    Started September 2014! - Probably the slowest ever consistent player
    Mini farm started on April 24th, 2018! ~Level 63/Rep 16~

Quote Originally Posted by Jerhunter44 View Post
    That's not the point. The point is that in order to stay competitive for golds, the only tasks that can be taken are the bonus point tasks, as there will most certainly be 10x400 hoods. And hoods with low level people can't stay competitive without forcing their lower level people to opt out, which is incredibly unfair.

Why do you have to be competitive? My neighborhood isn't. We never take the tenth task. We just play for our nine horseshoes every week and everything is simple, easy and fun!