Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 23

Thread: Now Open! Ocube 06 Home of creative Sigs

  1. #11
    Senior Member PastUsedBy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Location
    Wishing everyone a Happy Merry Christmas this month.... Everybody stay safe and fine. ENJOY. :)
    Posts
    263
    I hope you will make it.
    RETIRED ROYALER,RETIRED BOOMER,
    ACTIVE CLASHER
    Clash account- Souvik (new TH 9)
    Youtube channel-BEASTBOYSHUB(in Hindi, not English)

  2. #12
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Posts
    59
    What is this

  3. #13
    Pro Member Ocube06's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    Look behind you!
    Posts
    733
    I lost track of this thread guys! Sorry... Taking your requests in now

  4. #14
    Forum Veteran helldestroyer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    at your base.
    Posts
    1,905
    Theme: Annihilation
    Wordings: Invictus Nobles (Top left) The Bhairava(bottom right)
    Images you'll want: no clue, work your magic
    Colour You like: red/violet or something that would match the theme

    Thanks in advance
    Last edited by helldestroyer; March 24th, 2019 at 06:28 AM.

    Click to fill the recruitment form

    Th 12 AccountsThe Bhairava>65/65/40||Akhand Bharat>65/65/40||Surgical Strike>17>18/29/36>37

  5. #15
    Pro Member Ocube06's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    Look behind you!
    Posts
    733
    Quote Originally Posted by helldestroyer View Post
    Theme: Annihilation
    Wordings: Invictus Nobles (Top left) The Bhairava(bottom right)
    Images you'll want: no clue, work your magic
    Colour You like: red/violet or something that would match the theme

    Thanks in advance
    Your work will be out in a few hours. Your welcome HD.

  6. #16
    Pro Member Ocube06's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    Look behind you!
    Posts
    733
    Quote Originally Posted by helldestroyer View Post
    Theme: Annihilation
    Wordings: Invictus Nobles (Top left) The Bhairava(bottom right)
    Images you'll want: no clue, work your magic
    Colour You like: red/violet or something that would match the theme

    Thanks in advance


    [Click image then when redirected, look for download original image]

    Let me know if there are corrections. Cheers
    Last edited by Ocube06; March 25th, 2019 at 10:15 PM.

  7. #17
    Forum Veteran helldestroyer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    at your base.
    Posts
    1,905
    Quote Originally Posted by Ocube06 View Post


    [Click image then when redirected, look for download original image]

    Let me know if there are corrections. Cheers
    Thanks for the signature.

    Click to fill the recruitment form

    Th 12 AccountsThe Bhairava>65/65/40||Akhand Bharat>65/65/40||Surgical Strike>17>18/29/36>37

  8. #18
    Millennial Club BarneyyStinsonn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    Comoros
    Posts
    1,306
    Theme: See my current signature, something like that but better?
    Wordings: The Invictus Family
    Images you'll want: Work your magic I guess.
    Colour You like: Red/Black.

    P.S. - I dont want any troops pictures, I don't want all that. A clan symbol would be something I'm looking for.

    If not a signature, I would love to see some sort of a clan symbol picture.
    Click on Invictus Fire/Invictus Beasts/Invictus Lords. I want something like that but cooler?

    Sorry if I confused you.

    Thanks,
    Barney.
    Last edited by BarneyyStinsonn; March 26th, 2019 at 12:04 PM.

  9. #19
    Pro Member Ocube06's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    Look behind you!
    Posts
    733
    Quote Originally Posted by helldestroyer View Post
    Thanks for the signature.
    Your welcome, glad u like it.

  10. #20
    Pro Member Ocube06's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    Look behind you!
    Posts
    733
    Quote Originally Posted by BarneyyStinsonn View Post
    Theme: See my current signature, something like that but better?
    Wordings: The Invictus Family
    Images you'll want: Work your magic I guess.
    Colour You like: Red/Black.

    P.S. - I dont want any troops pictures, I don't want all that. A clan symbol would be something I'm looking for.

    If not a signature, I would love to see some sort of a clan symbol picture.
    Click on Invictus Fire/Invictus Beasts/Invictus Lords. I want something like that but cooler?

    Sorry if I confused you.

    Thanks,
    Barney.
    Totally get it lol... Working on it Chief!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •