Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Banned For 2 Days!

Fresh Spawn

Banned For 2 Days!

Hi Everybody..
    Good Day
    Last night i was joking with my friends in clan chat and i said i buy my account from ebay! Actually i use my account from th1 till now im th10 and the email is my official one i use it for gaming and work emails from long time
    Anyway.. today i get banned massage for 2 days due to buying! Its not fair! My Village have the same name with my email. If i really buy account i will change my name in-game.
    How can i return my village?
    kind regards for admins and friends

Maybe wait for 2 days?

Fresh Spawn
    I can't Wait Bro have alot of upgrades. My lab is almost finished hog upgrade
    Any other way to unban today?

Bans are non-negotiable and it is not allowed to discuss about it on this Forum, nothing we can do for you.

Fresh Spawn
    thank you very much for reply.
    I will wait 2 days.. then start play coc again but im afraid to get permanent ban also for no reason!

Then it's best not to say illicit things that can get you banned.

Forum Elder
    Supercell can't detect account sharing and purchased accounts so they take such written admissions by the account holder very seriously. In earlier days when you used to admit that you have purchased the account, permanent ban was issued. You are lucky it is just 2 days.

Never admit in coc about your actions even if it's a lie. They will react on that.

Forum Elder
    Quote Originally Posted by Manhal View Post
    Its not fair! My Village have the same name with my email. If i really buy account i will change my name in-game.
    I think this is why they didn't ban you permanently. They might have verified it whether you bought it or not. But they still decided to ban you for promoting the action of buying from ebay.

Fresh Spawn
    Thanks all guys for reactions my topic.
    I need to know some things.. supercell dont have the full access to account. They dont know if im really buy it or not. In this case they must put Bans Apply section in forum.. i see there's alot of kids report in global chat for nothing and alot of innocent ppl get ban!
    Now if get permanent ban what can i do? There's any chance to get back my account?

Forum Champion
    Quote Originally Posted by Manhal View Post
    Thanks all guys for reactions my topic.
    I need to know some things.. supercell dont have the full access to account. They dont know if im really buy it or not. In this case they must put Bans Apply section in forum.. i see there's alot of kids report in global chat for nothing and alot of innocent ppl get ban!
    Now if get permanent ban what can i do? There's any chance to get back my account?
    There is no point in a "Bans" sub-forum. Bans are non-negiotable and not for discussion, regardless of what people here on the forum sometimes suggest. We are only players and have no say or sway with SC. By all means contact SC but don't expect a different response.

To avoid a future ban, permanent or otherwise, just avoid anything that breaches ToS. Not hard really.