Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Birthday Derby!

I am thinking the birthday theme was with a higher drop rate of the usual Derby decorations. Nice for the farmers collecting them. I had to spend diamonds to shuffle for at least the PP and permits :/
    Last edited by Eturtle; July 3rd, 2017 at 02:32 PM. Reason: typo
    Happily Farming in Myrtle Glen, come join us :-)
    **..* Eturtle's Farm (#VVCGQJGJ) 166, Town 52 `*`..**

Quote Originally Posted by Raelet View Post
    How did they make us spend? I didn't spend a penny on the derby. Yes, I'm disappointed in the supposed "birthday" theme, but I'm not out any money. Maybe you need to re-evaluate how you play the game and how you spend your diamonds?
    Just because you didn't spend money, does not mean that millions of other people did not spend money either! They did! They believed what Supercell told them. SC sent out several promising letters, via in game, forums and FB, telling of special events, special tasks and special rewards. This kind of advertising is specifically for marketing reasons. Supercell probably made millions of dollars this week only to give out usual rewards to their players. Maybe you need to reevaluate how you respond to other people's comments, keeping in mind that not everybody plays like you.
    Last edited by Tesher30; July 3rd, 2017 at 03:50 PM.

Supercell makes millions of dollars in annual revenue. The least they can do is follow through on their word to their players. If they don't want to give cool stuff, simply don't tell the players that you'll give them cool stuff.
    Last edited by Tesher30; July 3rd, 2017 at 04:15 PM. Reason: Double message.

Quote Originally Posted by Tesher30 View Post
    Just because you didn't spend money, does not mean that millions of other people did not spend money either! They did! They believed what Supercell told them. SC sent out several promising letters, via in game, forums and FB, telling of special events, special tasks and special rewards. This kind of advertising is specifically for marketing reasons. Supercell probably made millions of dollars this week only to give out usual rewards to their players. Maybe you need to reevaluate how you respond to other people's comments, keeping in mind that not everybody plays like you.

Hmm. Well one of us is clearly upset about the loss of diamonds and the other is not. That's all I'm saying.

I enjoy the game, and will happily continue to play!

Quote Originally Posted by Raelet View Post
    Hmm. Well one of us is clearly upset about the loss of diamonds and the other is not. That's all I'm saying.

I enjoy the game, and will happily continue to play!

No ma'am, I didn't spend a penny or a diamond either, just like you! I happily play my free game. Just sticking up for those you're trying to tear down when they express their concerns and point out to you the obvious reality of the Supercell team. But by all means, keep playing your game
    Last edited by Tesher30; July 3rd, 2017 at 04:13 PM.

I trash most of my boosters. I have loads of land to unlock. Level a hundred and something. Just FYI!

Quote Originally Posted by Jerhunter44 View Post
    See, I can understand not wanting dedicated deco columns, because they serve 0 tangible purpose in the game. But even if you get a "useless" booster, it still helps you in the game. And I don't understand how you can get that bad of boosters, I need 0-1 reshuffles for good boosters every week, never needed more than that. And you can't really tell me that even the worst of boosters (like 10% off apple tree time for example) is better than 2 of your most common LEM when you already have all your land expanded anyways. That's the type of rewards you want over boosters by not wanting dedicated booster columns.

The derby as a whole is a joke, only made tolerable by the guaranteed booster drops in my opinion. I barely get boosters from anything else, but I always look forward to getting them.

Maybe be an option to customize rewards would be the best compromise. Having a checkbox to decide before the derby if you want booster columns or just a varied chance across all columns with no guarantees, satisfy both ends. Because removing the booster columns is a direct nerf to the derby.
    VOTE HERE for a Derby Gift Catalogue.

Enable diamond confirmation --- but beware: it only works in some places! ❇click for info❇
    Of Chill Reputations ~ join a cool neighbourhood

Fresh Spawn
    ONE OF MY FRIEND TOLD ME

"I am sure .......WE AND SUPERCELL HAS SET ONE RULE

ONE HUNDRED DIAMONDS = 1 LEVEL PASS

WE WILL SET POSSIBILITIES TO WIN @ 80%....""

Forum Superstar
    Oh nonsense. Diamond use will make leveling faster, but you can play this full game without having to spend. Or is that not what you meant here?
    Level 100 reached 21/7/2019 -Town Reputation level 22
    Farm ID #298YQQ2QU
    ALL Sanctuary animals! - Permits: 56/Approximately a million
    Started September 2014! - Probably the slowest ever consistent player
    Mini farm started on April 24th, 2018! ~Level 63/Rep 16~

Does anyone know any detail about the mother of pearls and where they go?