Thread: Base Builder Thread: Destroyer864

Base Builder Thread: Destroyer864

I will have a status meter to show when I plan to add in a new base. Some of them might be difficult, others creative, or even easy! With each base I will also have a target HQ ,but you can attempt it with any HQ level ,but it might be harder or easier depending on your level.

[Next Base Status: August]

June 24th: {HQ 7-10} Shocking Practice - A lower level base to practice against Shock Mines and Shock Launchers!
    June 25th: {HQ 9-12} Nature's Minefield - A base full of mines covered by island Mangrove Trees and Thickets. This base may seem hard ,but a few carefully thrown weapons and you'll make it easy!
    June 26th: {HQ 20-22} The Walk of Boom - A near max level base with three layers and between each layer is a row of Boom Mines.
    June 27th: {HQ 4-7} A Peek In The Jungle - A low level base that is identical to bases you would see in the earlier stages of the game. Practice makes perfect!
    June 28th: {HQ 14-17} Mangrove Stronghold - One of Hammerman's mid-level strong holds deep within the Mangrove Forest. Beware of some unexpected fire at your troops!
    June 29th: {HQ 11-14} Mountain Quarry - The biggest Stone Supply Hammerman has, what could possibly go wrong in trying to capture it all?
    July 4th: {HQ Any} Boom 4th Celebration- Happy 4th of July erhm.. 4th of Boom! This is a decorative fun base in celebration of the 4th of Boom with colors Red, White & Blue. I hope you have a shocking good time with those launchers.

Please let me know how you liked the base(s) and if they fit the HQ level I was going for.

[Last updated July 11th] Due to vacation I'll be resuming bases in August!
    Last edited by Destroyer864; July 11th, 2017 at 03:30 PM.

June 25th: {HQ 9-12} Nature's Minefield - A base full of mines covered by island Mangrove Trees and Thickets. This base may seem hard ,but a few carefully thrown weapons and you'll make it easy!
    Last edited by Destroyer864; June 28th, 2017 at 03:21 PM.

June 26th: {HQ 20-22} The Walk of Boom - A near max level base with three layers and between each layer is a row of Boom Mines.

June 27th: {HQ 4-7} A Peek In The Jungle - A low level base that is identical to bases you would see in the earlier stages of the game. Practice makes perfect!
    Last edited by Destroyer864; June 28th, 2017 at 03:25 PM.

June 28th: {HQ 14-17} Mangrove Stronghold - One of Hammerman's mid-level strong holds deep within the Mangrove Forest. Beware of some unexpected fire at your troops!

I have also updated the links for Shocking Practice, Nature's Minefield and A Peek In The Jungle as those did not work. Sorry for any inconveniences.
    Last edited by Destroyer864; June 28th, 2017 at 03:33 PM.

June 29th: {HQ 11-14} Mountain Quarry - The biggest Stone Supply Hammerman has, what could possibly go wrong in trying to capture it all?

July 4th: {HQ Any} Boom 4th Celebration- Happy 4th of July erhm.. 4th of Boom! This is a decorative fun base in celebration of the 4th of Boom with colors Red, White & Blue. I hope you have a shocking good time with those launchers.
    Last edited by Destroyer864; July 4th, 2017 at 02:12 PM.