Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Th9 defenses maxed player is looking for a clan to farm war with

Banned

Th9 defenses maxed player is looking for a clan to farm war with

Hey guys i am alishx (ign) a th9 player. And i am looking for a farm war clan which is not too boring 😒.I have an exp. lvl of 114 and i have mastered some war attacks too
    Would be very glad to join you
    Leave a message right here
    Ty

Hey there alishx! This is -=[Asian]=-, Co-Leader of WA Legacy. We are an up and coming war clan and a friendly group of guys based out of the United States (although we have members internationally)! We are experienced in 3 star war strategies, and always willing to help with any questions regarding war. Our clan tag is #JVG2YPYO if you are interested (Or you can just look up WA Legacy). Looking to create a long-lasting war win streak

Hi there,

Kampong INC based in Singapore. Clan tag - #P2902RUU

Asean Kampongers unite. Opening clan to all friendly, active, loyal and mature players from South East Asia. War search every Monday, Wednesday and Friday evenings local time (GET +8). Use both attacks if selected for war. English speaking clan. Solid core group of attackers. No rushed bases. Respect is mutual and no cheats allowed. State the country you are from when joining.

Hope to see you soon if you feel we are a fit.

Banned
    The Jigowatts thread 2.jpg
    click the above link for full view of my clan. Hope to see you!!

Forum Superstar
    Hey ,
    Come check us out. We are a fun, friendly, laid back, and a war oriented adult clan base out of Midwest, USA. Winning a war is #1 priority but we can also take a loss as long as we try our best and have fun at the same time. Record: 306-88-4. Proud of our war log since we created the clan on Feb 2015 with a group of friends that are either quit or inactive. We are looking for long term experienced player like yourself to call home and be a part of us. We don't have any app for you to download. Everything is communicate through clan chat and mail. If you wish not to war, hero upgrading, or take a break, then opt out. Mention you are from the forum when request to join if you decide to choose our clan. Thanks!!!

WichitA (Level 12)
    #20RJ29PL

☠ The Wild Hunt ☠

Hi! Our clan is The Wild Hunt

~We are a level 10 back to back warring clan, almost level 11
    ~Currently recruiting all new members and we would love to have you!
    ~Very mature,active, and friendly clan
    ~Donations are given upon request

~Tag is #YCQLQ90V

Please give our clan a shot and if you'd like to join us simply write forums in your request!
    Thank you so much have a wonderful day!

Hi everyone,

We are a small clan looking for a few new members to add the excellent team we have. We are a level 8 clan that has been around for a few years now. We are mostly casual players - but we take our clan wars seriously. We war twice a week and it is usually 10vs10. We have an exceptional win record.

We hope to find new members who can actively participate in wars. All we ask is that you use both attacks and attack in proper sequence. There is no TH or trophy level required. If you see this post and would like to join send a request saying you saw the post and we will see you there!

Thanks

Clan name: Mendoza Mafia
    Clan tag: #2GG2YY2G

Hello there, Iam Tamou, leader and founder of Rage, a lvl 7 clan looking to recruit quality over quanity with our members. we are in a phase currently of reopening stronger than ever before with your help we can achieve what we all want in this game together. Rage offers you a chance to be and respected by your peers for your dedication, loyalty and unwavering war tactics that help lead our community to success, join us in our journey to not only be succesful players but also a succesful community.

Thank you for reading i hope to see you soon, tho i wish you luck however you decide.

- Tamou

-How do i join Rage?-

As of now we are considering all applications in-game, to do this simply search our clan tag "#PVCJYVYQ" into the clan search bar and request to join with "Leave the rage to us" be patient and wait to be accepted by me or a co-leader.

Rage. Devoted to our members and our success be an original part of our success join today!!
    -#PVCJYVYQ-

Hey, Chief! I’m X D N M Sam & I have been leading a clan since June 2015, here is a bit more about it;

XTREME NATION [#UYU22CR]

❕ "GAMING TO THE XTREME."
    ❔ TOWN HALL 5+ LEVEL 30+ WAR CLAN
    ✉ DISCORD CLAN CHAT = PRESS HERE

XNATION OATH
    ✔ 250 MINIMUM DONATIONS PER SEASON
    ✔ HIGHLY ACTIVE, SPEAKING IN CHAT ETC.
    ✔ USE OF BOTH ATTACKS IN WAR
    ✔ LOYAL, RESPECTFUL, & HELPFUL TO CLANMATES

XNATION RANKS
    ✔ CO-LEADER = HIGHLY TRUSTED
    ✔ ELDER = 1K DONATIONS PER SEASON
    ✔ MEMBER = 250 DONATIONS PER SEASON

Direct Link to the Clan In-Game: PRESS HERE
    Our Clan Statistics & Record: PRESS HERE

If you have any questions regarding the clan then be sure to get back to me;
    Discord: X D N M Sam#7720 [No spaces in X D N M]
    Twitter: @X D N M Sam

From all the members of XNATION we look forward to hearing back from you soon. Clash on!

Hi there,

Kampong INC based in Singapore. Clan tag - #P2902RUU

Asean Kampongers unite. Opening clan to all friendly, active, loyal and mature players from South East Asia. War search every Monday, Wednesday and Friday evenings local time (GET +8). Use both attacks if selected for war. English speaking clan. Solid core group of attackers. No rushed bases. Respect is mutual and no cheats allowed. State the country you are from when joining.

Hope to see you soon if you feel we are a fit.