Page 80 of 80 FirstFirst ... 3070787980

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: June 2017 Balancing Update

Quote Originally Posted by Roastedchicken View Post
    1. I doubt if the clock tower has been nerfed. How many of you guys actually set up an alarm clock to tune yourself to the 8 hours slot before the update? I tried once on weekends and I gave up. It is much easier to have a 7 hrs interval since I log on to the game a few minutes AFTER the boost is available to start the attack. It should reduce the gem cost instead of increasing the gem costs. I might be missing something here but it is my own experience.
    I went from 2.5 boosts a day to 2.5 boosts a day. The boosts now last for a much shorter time and don't do as much. Consequently, I went from easily being able to keep up with the attacks (which don't have a 24 hour cooldown) with my upgrades to not being able to do so every day. It is an obvious and obnoxious nerf.

Fresh Spawn
    Heiler sind seit dem Update viel zu stark geworden. ich werden nur noch mehr zerstört. 98% im schnitt. bei früher max verteidigung th11. supercell das wahr echt scheisse dieses update.
    Last edited by BvonK; July 6th, 2017 at 04:42 AM.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by BvonK View Post
    Heiler sind seit dem Update viel zu stark geworden. ich werden nur noch mehr zerstört. 98% im schnitt. bei früher max verteidigung th11. supercell das wahr echt scheisse dieses update.
    Kumpel, bitte schwöre nicht, ich weiß, dass du frustriert bist. Viele Leute sind...

English only, ok? 👍

Fresh Spawn
    Update was pretty much balanced but we need sm more new troops ... I'm hoping for a new troop cause we community members are very bored so need sm exciting troops

Fresh Spawn
    Quote Originally Posted by CallMeJobe View Post
    Kumpel, bitte schwöre nicht, ich weiß, dass du frustriert bist. Viele Leute sind...

English only, ok? 
    Ok i understand you

Fresh Spawn
    Quote Originally Posted by BvonK View Post
    Ok i understand you
    Why is such an unnecessary update? Adjust the search or adjust the CW ballance. That would be useful.But unfortunately the supercell does not want to understand

Fresh Spawn
    Quote Originally Posted by Anoushka[Supercell] View Post

Dragon levels 4-6 hitpoints have been increased

This change essentially killed Mass Dragon war attacks for max level 8 bases. It's time to show level 1-3 dragons a little love.

Quote Originally Posted by schu1 View Post
    This change essentially killed Mass Dragon war attacks for max level 8 bases. It's time to show level 1-3 dragons a little love.
    What do you mean? How did it impact dragon attacks with dragons level 1-3?

Millennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by 2222 View Post
    What do you mean? How did it impact dragon attacks with dragons level 1-3?
    He may be referring the fact that defensive cc dragons fare much better after the buff. Have noticed many struggling to take out cc drags now.
    TH11...level 200...45/45/20...gg 2 bil...ee 2 bil...hh 20 mil...atb 5676