Page 27 of 80 FirstFirst ... 1725262728293777 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: June 2017 Balancing Update

Quote Originally Posted by KrellX View Post
    This is definitely a rushed update created just to fill up ur June update slot and simply the dullest update since 2012... I guess you have put all ur effort in Brawl Stars now?
    I have no issue with dull/small updates. In fact, I prefer them. I would even prefer this update be broken into two updates. I think we are getting too much defense at th11. I would rather they add that offense and one of the defensive levels, then see how we are doing in two months and consider whether we need more defense or more offense. This "balancing" update is going to push th11 out of balance I'm afraid.

Quote Originally Posted by 2222 View Post
    I have no issue with dull/small updates. In fact, I prefer them. I would even prefer this update be broken into two updates. I think we are getting too much defense at th11. I would rather they add that offense and one of the defensive levels, then see how we are doing in two months and consider whether we need more defense or more offense. This "balancing" update is going to push th11 out of balance I'm afraid.
    I think we can go out on a limb now and quite safely say (without it being a salt-strop) that SC have never really cared about genuine balance....a constantly shifting imbalance is more profitable.

If they really wanted def to be that strong all along, they could've nuke nerfed bowlers.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by 2222 View Post
    totally agree with this....maybe they could add the point d upgrades and leave the IT for future and see how the meta develops...obviously the balance will be even more in favor of defense after this update...

Quote Originally Posted by shaheerooll View Post
    Give us additional max wall please... i'm just out of place to dump my elixir... same goes to dark elixir..
    5 new troop levels will consume ur elix for the next 2.5 months lol

Playing for 5 years-Yay me!!! Kill me now!!!
    Tapped!Out!These forums have changed...And it's not a good change.

Quote Originally Posted by Funktastic View Post
    Miner and hogs need heal to be viable. But infernos cancel all the heal effect while targeting them + damage of IT have been increased.
    I was talking about 10v10, not 10v11. We have a level 7 heal, and th10 infernos arent getting a buff. You dont need to be able to heal through infernos to make hogs and buffed miners work at th10 with a level 7 heal.
    Last edited by aquamantis; June 19th, 2017 at 07:59 PM. Reason: Forgot the quote
    Nobody knows the release date or the content of the next update. Even if they do, they are not allowed to tell you.

yeah nice ... th11 th11 th11 th11 ... nice thanks ... i will remember this update when i'm th11 in some month ... or years
    But thx nice update

ahhh now i know how it could affect me ... now the rushed th11 can kick our th 9/10 much harder ... cool

hope it wasnt to ironic ...

Quote Originally Posted by tmeie1 View Post
    I'm going to upgrade my healers, that's it. I bet my 10.5's war weight goes even lower after this update, lol.
    This is what I'm wondering to. I quit at 10.5 long ago and since then every new defense should have lowered my war weight and raised everyone else's to the point where i should be matching with Th9 and 10. But instead I'm being matched with 2 10's up top or a Th11 with eagle.

no update for th 9

Don't know...Marika blindfolded and kidnapped me!!!!!! :)
    Quote Originally Posted by Raphil View Post
    When is this coming?
    Can anyone please answer this?

Will you take the chief's challenge? yes? go here https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...58#post8823958

Well I will give Super Cell credit as they are very consistent. It is just that the consistency is in very poor decision making. TH11 is already a defensive powerhouse... and adding more defensive levels is overkill.

Again SC tries to make the Pekka relevant... but instead of fixing the ♥♥♥♥ troop design they just add another level. No the Pekka is too slow, too expensive, too much space, and ♥♥♥♥ poor AI. The high end game is all about speed because we do not have enough time to let troops like the pekka fart around the map as there are too many defensive's and only have 3 minutes.

SC could you please do something helpful for a change? Address one of the burning issues the game has such as Engineered bases in war, broken trophy system, or giving us our 30 seconds back???
    Last edited by QueenBeeq; June 19th, 2017 at 08:14 PM.
    Leader of clan Ironclads. We are always looking for new members. We value camaraderie, teamwork, and maturity. We war once a week thanks to the Opt In/Out feature that gives players choice! Chat is kept clean and respectful. Come by and say hi!