Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Hay Day update! Sanctuary!

I can't find the Sanctuary sign - level 74.

Quote Originally Posted by Haydaymay View Post
    I cannot even find where the sanctuary is what do I do???? There isn't even a yellow sign! PLEASE help <3
    I'm not seeing anything about the sanctuary and I've done the update!

Fresh Spawn

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by bebinh96 View Post
    I can't download the update on my iphone 6s. When I go to the app store, it didn't give me the option to update, just open. I clicked open to open HD, it tells me to download the update. So it'll take me to the app store to download the update. But no download button, just the open button. It's a cycle. I tried to close HD completely and go straight to the app store to download the update, but the same thing happens. My iphone has plenty of space and ios version 10.3.2. Help, Please!!
    Once in the apple store, where you can only see the open button, just click on the Update icon at the bottom (below to the right). Hay day will appear on the list of updates

I cannot even find where the sanctuary is what do I do???? There isn't even a yellow sign! PLEASE help <3
    The sanctuary is located in the town on the right hand side near your personal train. If the sign looks muddy, you must update the game to access the sanctuary.

Hi... I do not see The Sanctuary. I'm level 54... I must be missing something.

I cannot find the sanctuary on my farm! Do I have to be a certain level? I am level 17
    Hey, you are too low levelled to get town. The sanctuary is part of the town. You'd need to be levelled 34. Good luck!

When you are in the App Store click on updates or update all

Yay! My yellow trees are back.
    Hi

Farm ID: 9JQPLRQV
    Add me if you'd like Level 122
    Kik: AthalaSage

It appears that I can't access my sanctuary (by repairing my sign) because I haven't made any expansions to my town. Anyone else have this problem?

Quote Originally Posted by WillowFarm View Post
    It appears that I can't access my sanctuary (by repairing my sign) because I haven't made any expansions to my town. Anyone else have this problem?
    this is logical
    if your townies can't go to the sanctuary, you can't open it

So to unlock the new stuff you need to open the lands to it. Now if there was a decent way of getting what you need for that, maybe a trade station where you add your extras to exchange for what you need, or letting us use the boy to get them. Oh well, one part of the game i might see next year by the rate i get those damn things.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast