Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Unfortunate waste of time recently, now, and in the future (builder base related)

Unfortunate waste of time recently, now, and in the future (builder base related)

I'm a long time Clasher that has spent thousands of dollars on this game. I have five accounts and since the update I've dropped to two active accounts. I've only worked my builders base to 5 in case there is future interactions between COC 1 and COC 2. Other than that, I hate the builders base.

All the time spent developing the bb could have been better spent developing new content on our original base. We've fought long and hard, and now it honestly feels like I'm seeing the beginning of the end to maybe my favorite game ever. The next update appears to be another bb focused update. Honestly this game felt like it was slipping before the "Massive" update, and now I feel like we will not get any significant, new content for our main base for a long time. Nerfs, buffs and new levels ARE NOT NEW CONTENT !

Builderbase recalls the early clash experience, few troops, no spells, small bases ... that is fun
    at higher BH lvl (4-5) the game is a new challenge in itself ... that's fun
    With no beta-testing it was available to everyone already into clash, and you could be in from the start ... I liked that a lot !
    Builderbase is not yet fully available there's a lot to look forward to ... that's fun too.

All in all, it is not Th12 and more troops and more buildings and more levles which would have been just more of the same. Builderhall is similar in some ways and different in others, a new challenge and much less frustrating than CR while beilng similar to that as well.

I am enjoying it.
    Have Fun
    TS

mid TH13 ... lvl 226 ... 65 ... 70 ... 50 ... 10
    2014 Review-Video , Free download, printable stats booklet .
    Poem, Journey to full Lavas Video.

Quote Originally Posted by back4more View Post
    I'm a long time Clasher that has spent thousands of dollars on this game. I have five accounts and since the update I've dropped to two active accounts. I've only worked my builders base to 5 in case there is future interactions between COC 1 and COC 2. Other than that, I hate the builders base.

All the time spent developing the bb could have been better spent developing new content on our original base. We've fought long and hard, and now it honestly feels like I'm seeing the beginning of the end to maybe my favorite game ever. The next update appears to be another bb focused update. Honestly this game felt like it was slipping before the "Massive" update, and now I feel like we will not get any significant, new content for our main base for a long time. Nerfs, buffs and new levels ARE NOT NEW CONTENT !
    You are not alone. I agree completely with all you said.
    Last edited by Martvol; June 18th, 2017 at 04:39 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by WastingGems View Post
    SC missed the boat with this update.
    Quote Originally Posted by Darian[Supercell] View Post
    It was never the dev team's intention to leave the Town Hall side of the base behind.
    Although they did leave it behind.
    Builder base, a village so bad even it's builder wants to leave.

Banned
    I have 6 accounts and since the update dropped I've been barely playing in only one of them because I feel as though supercell has abandoned the main game

Consider upgrading your lab stuff and BM on BH5, even if you have only future gear ups in mind.
    TH13 (4/5) - Mass Miners. A lot of mass miners. Will upgrade the sig after getting near maxed.
    People keep using the word "adapt" after big updates. Not adapting worked maybe too well for me, tho.

Interesting how some people say that "BB is about simplicity" or "there is a lot to come to BB"...

There is simplicity until TH 7, or even TH8. And if its about simplicity, why there is a lot to come??? Imagine Builderbase level 8, do you think it will be simple?

It's like releasing another game based on main game. It sounds contradictory.

Millennial Club
    I agree. It's unfortunate the game developers decided to go this route.
    Leader of Fortress X
    https://www.clashofstats.com/clans/fortress-x-2QJ99CGP/members

"The value of a datum or a field of data is modified by the viewpoint of the observer."

Forum Elder
    Yeah, I'm with you. I'm at the point where I dread having to Coc2 hits. When I'm at that point with any other game, I simply delete it. Before anyone says, just don't play then, I think the at & mortar gear us will be very powerful.
    There are no BB hits I'm proud of, nothing that I think takes any skill. I believe that, like CR, the search is manipulative when it wants to be. Since I'm nit even a coder and can think up ways to do it, I know it's not difficult. I also know the CR search is done that way.

I don't mind a mini game. I don't want to have to play it daily tho. I know that they are forcing us to play it to keep the mm system strong & full of players for matches. I know it will never get better & COC2 will be a huge grind. It already is getting grindy & getting to lvl 8 to get the mortar..... Ugh! I'm sure I will eventually quit the game because of it & that SC really doesn't care if I do.

Its not a waste , turn that clock on , get that loot , upgrade and that enough CoC2 for the day!

Everyone is entitled to their opinion so we welcome yours OP.

I diagree with everything you said..... but glad you expressed your thoughts.