Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Sneak peek # 5

Frisco!! Help!!!

We seriously need more info about the special Birthday Derby! It will be starting tomorrow night and the only thing we know about it is what appeared in this sneak peek and Ranger's announcement. There may be people who generally don't "Derby" who want to opt in, and there won't be much time for that if an announcement doesn't come out soon! I know this sneak peek technically gave everyone about a week's notice, but it's been off the radar ever since.

Farm Level 125 | Town 40 | Achievements 143/144

Quote Originally Posted by MiniGardener View Post
    Frisco!! Help!!!

We seriously need more info about the special Birthday Derby! It will be starting tomorrow night and the only thing we know about it is what appeared in this sneak peek and Ranger's announcement. There may be people who generally don't "Derby" who want to opt in, and there won't be much time for that if an announcement doesn't come out soon! I know this sneak peek technically gave everyone about a week's notice, but it's been off the radar ever since.
    Quote Originally Posted by Frisco[Supercell] View Post
    At first, not all weeks the derby will have a theme. We will test the waters at the beginning and see how it works.

Themes are for all leagues.

But let's enjoy the start of this and together we will see how to move forward.

Cheers,

Frisco
    On second page od this thread I found this Frisco's post

Derby themes!

Tasks related to the theme will give you up to 400 points!

What do you think of this?!

Cheers,

Frisco
    "...up to 400 points"... really?? Where are these tasks hiding exactly? My hood ain't seen ANY tasks over 320 points. With just 2.5 days till end of derby, and the majority of people already nearly completed all their tasks, is there any point to what your offered at this stage in the derby?

That's in a different thread.

Great question!

This first Birthday Derby won't have tasks with higher points. The following derby themes will and we will communicate those properly.

See: https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...thday-Derby%21