Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Whew...

Pro Member

Whew...

Done. Maxed my TH9. No clan ( no troop welfare offense or defense) and no gemming. It was by far the hardest of all the THs to max. The hero's to 30 was a grind...ugh. By far the most difficult because of the grind ( though raiders taking half a mil of piled up gold and elixir per winning attack are gonna be sad...lol)

Now have full elixir and gold storages, DE at 80,000 and climbing, and mines and pumps filling up. 11 days to get everything filled and primed for the first days of TH10.

Congrats!!

Centennial Club
    Stop staring at my location and continue scrolling
    Wow nice!Congrats!
    Quote Originally Posted by BrownUnibrow View Post
    "Hey everyone! Now, despite the fact that 99% of people want 2v2 back, I'm going to decide for everyone here and say we should not have 2v2. I dislike it because... Well... Uh... Because um... Im not really sure. Oh! I dislike it because you win things for winning. I dislike 2v2 so instead of playing 1v1, I'm going to make an unreasonable rant about how we should not have 2v2 in this game."

Pro Member
    What took awhile to get used to was the last few BK naps. Everything was full, mines and collectors pumping out, and getting the DE to the 125,000 and up. I was making some folks very happy as successful raids were taking 700,000 plus of gold and elixir apiece and 2000 plus of DE. And it wasn't fazing me at all as everything filled up quickly again.

Just barching the mines and collectors ringing the base were garnering 250,000 of gold/elixir...

Sorry folks...in 11 days this prime rib of huge easy loot is off the market as it'll be bare as soon as that TH hits 10. I should have close to 150k of DE and 10 mil of gold/elixir to spend right out of the gate 😀

Now....what to spend it on ...

Forum Veteran
    Sitting on the strawberry swing/Singapore
    Great job and congrats!
    COC: Co-leader of a lvl 12 clan:PLANET HULK! TH9, playing since 2014, Lvl 138 Maxer! MV PB: 3270
    ​BH6 BB PB: 2981 BK: 30 AQ: 21 BM: 5
    CR: Lvl 12, 3 SECOND PEKKAS BACK PLS!!! PB: 4554
    Rip CR Forums
    http://communityroyale.com/ <--Join here!

Yea... I'm fully maxed th9 with the exception of heros. Currently grinding DE to get them to 30 (from low 20's).

I have no need for gold and using a little elixir to train armies.

ALL my defenses are concentrated on my DE storage... I bleed oceans of elixir and tons of gold to lucky attackers who find me on their list :-)

well done, nice job
    Clash of Clans: Level 112 | Town Hall 10 | Clan: Free Knight
    War Stars Won:
    205 Trophy Record: 2734
    250/275 Level 10 Walls - Barbarian king: 20 - Archer Queen: 21
    BH
    4 - Trophy Record: 1563

Congrats! I am on my way there too. Hopefully soon.

Pro Member
    Quote Originally Posted by CLKay View Post
    Yea... I'm fully maxed th9 with the exception of heros. Currently grinding DE to get them to 30 (from low 20's).

I have no need for gold and using a little elixir to train armies.

ALL my defenses are concentrated on my DE storage... I bleed oceans of elixir and tons of gold to lucky attackers who find me on their list :-)
    Initially I did my Queen to 30 ...The BK from lvl 26 on I was gritting teeth to get through that grind. It was more a mental " I'm gonna do this even if it kills me" attitude. My armies were 250k elixir and I had storages above 7 mil.

I would read about the TH9 grind while getting the base maxed, never gave it much credence. Now? Boy howdy is it for real ! Even if you use clan troop support, if you grind that TH9 to max without gemming I have a whole new level of respect..

Congratulations .

I think you will love th10
    Dr. Dial #PQJPPQ2V
    Clan Dr. Up #8YQPLG8Q
    Finally made it to Th12