Page 1 of 41 12311 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Hay Day Competition: Spot the Differences!

1.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #1

Question Hay Day Competition: Spot the Differences!

Update:

Congratulations to this round's winners: Missboop88, Andrea188Mar, and zhaoxuxu! Look for a PM from me very soon.

If you were wondering, here are the differences:

It's time to kick off another - Spot the Differences competition!

Try to find 10 differences in the two images, and post your answer in this thread in one single post (do not post the answers separately)!

As you will notice, you can't see any replies in this thread (not even your own) to keep it fair. All replies are visible to the staff, so please don't worry or re-post. Every reply with the correct answers posted in this thread within 24 hours has a chance to win a whooping 200 diamonds! There will be THREE lucky winner, chosen randomly from those who answered correctly. The winner will be contacted via a Personal Message from me here on the forums.

Important note: Please do no post your answers on Facebook, Twitter, as a personal message to me or here on the forums outside this thread to keep this competition fair & fun for all players!

To enter the competition you need to either register to these forums, or login if you already have an account. You can register here: http://forum.supercell.net/register.php (there's also an option to sign up/in using Facebook which is super easy!)
    Last edited by JPAW; September 26th, 2013 at 07:57 PM. Reason: Updated with winners!
    Like Hay Day on Facebook: http://facebook.com/HayDayOfficial
    Like Clash of Clans on Facebook: http://facebook.com/ClashofClans

Thanks to Ryan for my signature!

differnces

are you guys jokers or something? there arent any!

Fresh Spawn

missing blackberry

The blackberry is missing

Spot the difference

Crop plot is facing a different way, rope on one boat. One wheat crop is gone behind the tree

Fresh Spawn

I found only 9 mistakes.

I found only 9 mistakes.

Making round pink color on the image.. i'm not very good in english to write all mistakes... hope it's good

http://img7.images♥♥♥♥.us/img7/7363/xl96.jpg

Spot the difference

I see one grow crop field is not the same formation or position as shown in the other pic

Fresh Spawn

color brick oven, fox head, sheep ear, wheat, mulberry bush, barrel near the soups, about home decorating, roof of the pit, boat rope, planting position

Quote Originally Posted by JPAW[Supercell] View Post

Try to find 10 differences in the two images, and post your answer in this thread in one single post (do not post the answers separately)!

As you will notice, you can't see any replies in this thread (not even your own) to keep it fair. All replies are visible to the staff, so please don't worry or re-post. Every reply with the correct answers posted in this thread within 24 hours has a chance to win a whooping 200 diamonds! There will be THREE lucky winner, chosen randomly from those who answered correctly. The winner will be contacted via a Personal Message from me here on the forums.

Important note: Please do no post your answers on Facebook, Twitter, as a personal message to me or here on the forums outside this thread to keep this competition fair & fun for all players!

To enter the competition you need to either register to these forums, or login if you already have an account. You can register here: http://forum.supercell.net/register.php (there's also an option to sign up/in using Facebook which is super easy!)

Spot the difference

1) the boat is missing the rope
    2) the blackberry bush is missing a blackberry in the middle
    3) barrel in top picture is yellow
    4) middle apple tree is missing a branch
    5) fox's nose is missing
    6) plow spot is rotated
    7) gazebo is missing poles at the back
    8) a section of hay is missing
    9) sheeps ear is missing
    10) a brick on pie maker is missing

It's time to kick off another - Spot the Differences competition

answer

- inside the barrel
    - black berry's on bush
    - nose of fox
    - ear from sheap
    - rope from boat
    - field lines changed
    - hay through trees
    - roof from well
    - color roof little house
    - lavender

Fresh Spawn

Spot The Difference Answers :)

1) The Boat is missing its rope.2) The fox is missing its nose/mouth.3) The shed on the well has 5 tiles.4) The Structure next to the bicycle is missing a rod.5) The Wheat is missing under the apple tree.6) The Blackberry bush is missing one berry.7) One of the sheep is missing its right ear.8) The color on top of the barrel is yellow.9) One of the Fields is rotated.10) The Fence on the right hand side is missing some wiring.P.S : That last one was a tough one for sure :/Hope i win