Page 11 of 41 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Hay Day Competition: Spot the Differences!

Fresh Spawn

Ich habe Sie gefunden

Brombeer
    Beet
    Bootsseil
    Schafsohr
    Weizen beim apfelbaum
    Fass
    Fuchsnase
    Pavion
    Dach brunnen
    Ofen

1. Folded rope
    2. 1 blackberry
    3. Head of fox
    4. White barrel
    5. Cut wheat
    6. Ear of sheep(mutton)
    7. Branch of tree
    8. Earth(ground) of culture
    9. Barrier of the missing detached house(flag)
    10. Table of the dregs

1. The boat has no rope. 2. The blackberry bush under the carrots only has two blackberries. 3. The barrel has yellow substance instead of white. 4. The foxes nose is missing. 5. Gazebo is missing a railing post. 6. The dirt patch is plowed the wrong way. 7. Extra patch of wheat between the apple trees. 8. Sheep is missing an ear. 9. Extra shingle on well roof. 10. Apple tree is missing a branch.

As you will notice, you can't see any replies in this thread (not even your own) to keep it fair. All replies are visible to the staff, so please don't worry or re-post. Every reply with the correct answers posted in this thread within 24 hours has a chance to win a whooping 200 diamonds! There will be THREE lucky winner, chosen randomly from those who answered correctly. The winner will be contacted via a Personal Message from me here on the forums.

Important note: Please do no post your answers on Facebook, Twitter, as a personal message to me or here on the forums outside this thread to keep this competition fair & fun for all players!

To enter the competition you need to either register to these forums, or login if you already have an account. You can register here: http://forum.supercell.net/register.php (there's also an option to sign up/in using Facebook which is super easy!)[/QUOTE]

Fresh Spawn

Spot diferences

Roap boat, head of fox, ear of sheep, the tonel colour inside, blueberry tree, roof of water digger , plantation mat is wrong side, wheat grain missing, branch of apple tree missing, little white house is missing piece wood

As you will notice, you can't see any replies in this thread (not even your own) to keep it fair. All replies are visible to the staff, so please don't worry or re-post. Every reply with the correct answers posted in this thread within 24 hours has a chance to win a whooping 200 diamonds! There will be THREE lucky winner, chosen randomly from those who answered correctly. The winner will be contacted via a Personal Message from me here on the forums.

Important note: Please do no post your answers on Facebook, Twitter, as a personal message to me or here on the forums outside this thread to keep this competition fair & fun for all players!

To enter the competition you need to either register to these forums, or login if you already have an account. You can register here: http://forum.supercell.net/register.php (there's also an option to sign up/in using Facebook which is super easy!)[/QUOTE]

Trainee

My Submission

10 hidden differences

The 10 differences I saw were that the foxes nose, boat rope, missing black berry, the top of the barrels were different colors, the ear on one sheep is missing, the wishing well roof, a crop is turned, the wheat between the apple trees is shorter, the wooden slat in the gazebo is missing, and the apple tree branch by the crops is different.

Fresh Spawn

Spot the Differences!

My answer: 4

Fresh Spawn

resposta dos 10 erros

corda do barco
    cabeça da raposa
    barril de leite de cor diferente
    campo de plantação na posição errada
    monumento branco
    pé de amora
    orelha da ovelha
    canto esquerdo inferior da padaria
    campo de terra sem trigo
    telhado do poço

Fresh Spawn

Spot 10 differences

1.rope holding the boat
    2.nose of the fox missing
    3. color of the content in the barrel by the carrots white ≠ yellow
    4. dirt is turn to the opposite side by the blackberries
    5.one blackberry missing on the first bench
    6.wheat by the apple tree was harvested
    7.the roof of the well is missing a line
    8.the sheep behind the fury one is missing an ear
    9. tile missing on the side of the oven
    10. one pole missing in the fence of the gazebo.