Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Banned from CoC

Banned from CoC

Hey guys,
    My username is Han♥♥♥♥. My other village was stolen. It's username is DeathDealer. So, I claimed that village in support. So, they just banned me for 14 days. Please help. What to do.

Probably at work not working clearly. Doh!
    There is nothing anybody can do here on the forums. You need to liaise directly with SC through in-game support.

Also discussing disciplinary actions on the forums is not allowed. Please read the forum rules.

Forum Elder
    Wait out the 14 day ban, and then play on.
    I have not heard of any incidences when bans have been overturned, and certainly nobody here can help we just play the game, the only people who could help is in-game support and I guess as you are banned you will have to wait for that to expire before you can get in touch with them...

There was a previous thread with this issue
    They stated that they waited out the ban and they regained control of their account
    Just be patient

Plain

Quote Originally Posted by wizmerlin0307 View Post
    Hey guys,
    My username is Han♥♥♥♥. My other village was stolen. It's username is DeathDealer. So, I claimed that village in support. So, they just banned me for 14 days. Please help. What to do.
    Did support say they were going to ban for account verification purposes? If so you need to follow their instructions. Sometimes they ban accounts not because they have broken rules but because there is a dispute over account ownership. They ban the account while it is resolved. If that is the case you must reply to their requests to prove you are the owner.
    For info on CWL see: CWL survival guide and data posts: 1 (stars), 2 (3* rates), 3 (rosters), 4 (start times and other)
    --------------------
    Forum cup organiser. The forum cup discord server is: https://discord.gg/KEUxV2e

6.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #6
    Quote Originally Posted by Damiz View Post
    There is nothing anybody can do here on the forums. You need to liaise directly with SC through in-game support.
    What Damiz said. Closed.