Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: What's the Biggest Issue in the Game Right Now? - Voting

What's the Biggest Issue in the Game Right Now? - Voting

Please vote for what you think is the biggest issue in the game at this time.

If what you said was a big issue in the previous thread didn't make it, I'm sorry. There were 95+ replies and I will do my best to put them all in here. The top 5 issues will go on to the final thread, were I will give an analysis of how they can be fixed, or if they are impossible to fix.

This is not a multiple choice poll, so pick your TOP issue.

Since you can't add a poll, please pick one of these:

Engineering/bad war matchups - 11
    The Builder base - 6
    Lack of new content for main base - 3
    Lag -
    Nothing to do at th11 - 1
    SC moving devolpers to Clash royale - 1
    The AI of the bb troops -
    BB loot cap - 3
    End game lacks incentive to continue playing - 1
    Main base strategies are too simple -
    Slow progress of the game -
    BB matchmaking - 1
    Upgrade times - 1
    Th10 isn't balanced and needs more 3 star strats - 1
    Legend league (cup offers, clouds, etc) - 4
    No heroes in war (when upgrading) -
    Lack of defense options at th11 -
    Walls taking forever -
    Cheating -

These are not necessarily my opinions, but all the opinions of everyone who replied on the last thread.
    Last edited by Bmille3; June 13th, 2017 at 09:26 PM.
    Send me a VM, just for no reason. Iíll reply within a few months and it will be a pleasant surprise.

Why are you trying to scroll past
    Send it

Centennial Club
    Builder Base - in that it's dumb and pointless...

Why should we hold your opinion on fixes in such high regard? Do you have connections to devs or something?

Banned
    the builder's base of course

Banned
    Lack of new content for main base ◄

The reason clouds, engineering, MM wasn't selected; since we only had one choice, is those issues have been going on so long we're all more or less numb to it anymore and have made adjustments in our lives, clans, gameplay, habits, etc.
    Last edited by CallMeJobe; June 12th, 2017 at 08:30 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by FeardisXx View Post
    Builder Base - in that it's dumb and pointless...

Why should we hold your opinion on fixes in such high regard? Do you have connections to devs or something?
    No, I just like giving my analysis.

You don't have to hold them on high regard at all.
    Last edited by Bmille3; June 12th, 2017 at 09:20 PM.
    Send me a VM, just for no reason. Iíll reply within a few months and it will be a pleasant surprise.

Send it

Banned
    Wait, why is walls taking forever an option? Those are easy up til TH9, but then you get to choose whether to spend elixir or gold on walls, so it's not really an issue...

My biggest issue is engineers...

Just started a new war, and there is no reason for a TH11 to mirror my TH8... None, at all.

The builder's base is fine tho, as soon as they add a clan war for it everyone will stop complaining about it, although i think clan wars for the builders base should've been with the game mode, but whatever.

Builder Base is probably my biggest problem. I upgraded to BH 5 a few days ago and haven't even touched it. It really makes me not want to play CoC, luckily I still got my main base. Unfortunately she gets a lack of attention from SC as we all prepare for BH 6 (add sarcastic woohoo).

Edit: I hate walls too

Quote Originally Posted by Dubah View Post
    Wait, why is walls taking forever an option? Those are easy up til TH9, but then you get to choose whether to spend elixir or gold on walls, so it's not really an issue...

My biggest issue is engineers...

Just started a new war, and there is no reason for a TH11 to mirror my TH8... None, at all.

The builder's base is fine tho, as soon as they add a clan war for it everyone will stop complaining about it, although i think clan wars for the builders base should've been with the game mode, but whatever.
    It was a reply on my last thread as the bighest issue, so I put it.

Send it

Forum Veteran
    BB loot cap. its fine for now but needs to be adjusted after bh6,7,8 release. adding more loot above 3k trophies wont be enough. they need to increase the initial loot or reduce the cap timer to attract casual players.

The inconsistent gameplay at th11. For almost 6 months I have experienced a variety of issues such as problems deploying troops, switching between troops only to deploy the previous troop, touching one troop and having a different troop deploy, etc.

Aside from engineering which has been beaten to death and will probably never change, troop swapping and deployment are the biggest problem. Terrible hero ai is a close second. And does anyone else feel like the higher up your heroes get the worse their ai becomes? Because my 30/30 heroes on my th9 aren't nearly as stupid as my 45/45/20 heroes on my th11.