Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Calling all active uk players to come join are newly formed friendly NH

Calling all active uk players to come join are newly formed friendly NH

We are a newly formed group, currently have 9 members out of 30 so have plenty of spaces available. We are all from uk and are all active players. Goods are bought and sold within the group for only 1 coin and we try to help each other out where possible for tesks etc etc. Come on.... take a chance and come join us now. Required level to join is 18 plus and our neighbourhood tag is #9L090YOV. Our group is called funhouse and is purple shield with yellow spades in the middle.

UPDATE we are now looking for people to join our friendly great group and all we require is that you are English speaking

UPDATE. we are now a group of 10 and all help each other out where can and all get along well and all we are looking for is active hay day players to come join our group and then see us complete more derby tasks and achieve more with in the game. all that's needed is that you are English speaking.So hows about it you don't know what your missing out on. the tag for our group is above.

Hi!! I sent you guys a request I think! I play daily! Would love to join!

hi we are now up to 11 peole in our hood but still looking for people to come join us. we apply no pressure to compete in derby but would like people to and we all get along and really try to help each other where we can so come join in the fun and help us make it an even better neighbour hood. p.s we don't mind what level you are on just require English talking people. Our tag is #9L090YOV

Centennial Club
    Hi

I have sent a request to join. I'm a level 44 UK player looking to help build, chat and have fun along the way.

Thanks

Freddie's Farm

Centennial Club
    Joined this group recently and was welcomed from the first minute. Really friendly and relaxed people who are there to help each other through the game. A really great group.

Thanks for making me feel welcome guys

Freddie's Farm

Chilled out, frinedly & helpful hood looking to recruit

Hi we are a friendly small hood of 13 players so far, looking for more players. Preference of them being English speaking so we can chatter. We try to do derby tasks, helping each other when we can. We do not demand you do the tasks but every little bit helps with rewards of gifts and points if you do. The game only lets us accept people from level 18 upwards. Come try us out, hopefully like what you see. Hope to meet you soon.

your welcome.

Hi we are now a group of 15 players and have 15 spaces left and now hitting the top league but struggling to stay there so in need of new people to come join our group. You will find our tag in previous posts.