Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: In-Depth Royal Giant BUFF

Giant and golem required strategy to get to the tower and a lot of support, with a royal giant if your opponent plays something in the back such as 4 or 5 elixir unit, you can spam rg at the bridge for immediate hits to your opponents tower. And on 2v2, level 13 royal giants are unstoppable.

RG is fine now, if you guys ask for refund. every player is entitled for a refund as well for leveling a wrong card in the first place.

Besides, RG doesnt need much skill to play, just drop RG and shoot tower till it down and win... why the need to buff such card?

Quote Originally Posted by Maykind View Post
    RG is fine now, if you guys ask for refund. every player is entitled for a refund as well for leveling a wrong card in the first place.

Besides, RG doesnt need much skill to play, just drop RG and shoot tower till it down and win... why the need to buff such card?
    RG isn't fine, it is unplayable. When SC nerfs an UP card to oblivion, it should be given a refund.

Quote Originally Posted by nubfru1t View Post
    RG isn't fine, it is unplayable. When SC nerfs an UP card to oblivion, it should be given a refund.
    but it is not UP....

Pro Member
    Someone please explain why the RG usage has dropped from 11% to 4% in arena 11 if he isn't UP. There are more sparky than RG

Besides, RG doesnt need much skill to play, just drop RG and shoot tower till it down and win...
    K let's see you win a Grand Challenge just by doing that. Show us the battles.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tastethisbruh View Post
    Remove the mute option from the game entirely, seeing as people refuse to use it. The mute button is a wasted option and, thus, should be scraped.

but it is not UP....
    It is. It chucks peas at the tower, and has a lower DPS than xbow

Centennial Club
    Royal Giant although controversial is indeed a weak card. Yes players will win battles with it but and combination of cards will win some battles. The 3 second deploy time forces players to play him like a giant in a beat down deck and he can't be played like that he is not tanky enough. And no matter how I have asked no has answered. So I will ask again. Royal Giant was nerfed although quite weak and with a low usage rate then why has been left unchecked although it can be reliable at level 8 in legendary arena and it has a higher usage rate than Royal Giant?

You can't compare melee and ranged troops. Range is a huge advantage, so obviously ranged troops have weaker stats.

Did you know if you make your location without spaces it'll go outside the box? Watch...wwwwwwwwwwww
    I like the proposed balance, however I don't think there is currently any troop with above a 6.5 range besides the princess. Will this allow the tower to still hit it? I think so, but if not don't
    Hi
    Post "Walruses are awesome" to me if you found this hidden message!
    abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast