Thread: My last battle

My last battle

OK guys, first attempt at a story, don't hate.This is the story of my last battle. Told by Bob The Barbarian.

S
    o there we were. 165 troops. All of us running around in our camps, waiting for the command to move out. I saw the last troops shuffle into the gaping doors of the Clan Castle. I suddenly had a wave of fear wash over me. So many of my fellow fighters had fallen victim to the defences of other players. "Move out!", I heard the chief bellow. I closed my eyes, reassured myself, and ran out to the neighbouring villages.

The first village had a bit over 30,000 of both resources. We decided to move on. After that, 70k gold and 100k elixir. The chief thought for a moment, and told us to move on. The third village had 120k gold and 100k elixir. We charged out onto the green tiles. I went for a barracks, while a few goblins scurried towards a collector. All this time, I hadn't seen the giant bomb pop out near me. Boom! Everything around me exploded into flame, and I was sent flying back. I could hear the death-screams of goblins as mortar bombs shook the earth. Everything started to go black, and I uttered one last cry of defeat.

Stay tuned, more to come.
    Moved to conorbear2. conorbear1 will remain inactive.

No idea who hb808 is...it's your opinion, I respect that, how about giving me the same courtesy...also, interesting story, do you mind if I give you a little constructive criticism...no ♥♥, just thoughts on how you could make it better...
    Currently moonlighting as a psychologist...free head examinations...

Go on, tell me. Any comments are good.

Chapter Two. As told by Bob The Barb.

I
    awoke, extremely groggy. I had no idea where I was. Looking around, I noticed my helmet and sword, laying in the grass. Sitting up, I grabbed my helmet, put it back on my head, and stood up, grabbing my sword. The place looked familiar. It was the base we attacked! Except now over half of it was destroyed. The live wires and rubble of a hidden tesla lay on the ground. The clan castle had umpteen arrows sticking out of it. The glass elixir storages were cracked, and shards of glass lay strewn everywhere. One of the Town Hall's walls had collapsed. With a crash, the roof fell in.

I had to get back home. I started walking in the direction I thought it was. An X-Mas tree stood, the lights still flashing. A barbarian lay dying, with three arrows sticking out of his torso. After a while, I began to tire. There was a huge commotion. An army were attacking the village I was in! Troops started pouring out of the village's clan castle. Swoosh! A barbarian swung his sword into my helmet, making a loud clang. They must think I'm a clan castle troop, I thought, swinging my sword into that barb's gut. I sprinted away, only to have a giant swing his flabby arm at me. A cannon fired at me, sending shrapnel into my back and legs. Stumbling, it fired again, a direct hit. I flew a few metres, before tumbling into the dirt. This is it, I thought. I'm going to die.
    Last chapter coming soon, see if Bob dissolves into elixir, or if he survives.

Check your other thread...I posted a few tips...
    Currently moonlighting as a psychologist...free head examinations...

Mods, please close or delete this thread. It's fallen flat.

I could tell you... but then I'd have to kill you.
    Wheres chapter 3?!?! I need to know what happens!!!!
    Guess who's back