Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Petition To Support And Get Our LOST CLAN Back!

Unhappy Petition To Support And Get Our LOST CLAN Back!

Dear Clashers,

This Is The Story Of We Clan-Mates, Who Are Friends Staying In A Hostel, Most Of Us Together! Built The Clan Together of 50 Members Happily, EVERYONE Played Hard And Grew It Till Level 8, About To Be Level 9. Few Days Back Someone Named The Same As The Leader Came In The Clan And Promoted Himself To Leader.
    This Happened While The Phone With The Leader Account Was Left At The Hostel While Everyone Else Was In A Concert - A Fest Arranged By Our College/University. The Person Who Did This Found The Right Moment To Grab The Leader's Phone, Give An Account The Same Name As Was The Leader's, INVITE His Own Account And Make Himself Leader, And Take Over The Clan! By CROOK! Later Kicked All Of Us!

The Clan Fell Apart After This Happened! We lost Trust And On A Verge To Lose Friendships For This! We Tried Reaching Super Cell Through 'Help And Support', 'Contact Us', They Are Not Willing To Help Much Rather Sending Automated Messages Containing Data Which We All Have Read Over A 100 Times! They Asked To Create A New Clan!

We All Beg For Help! Please Help! We All Need Your Help To Get Us Our Clan Back! We All Will Be Grateful If We Get Our Clan Back! We Have All The Detailed Proofs Of The Incident! Need As Much Supporters To Get Our Clan Back! Please Comment "GIVE CLAN BACK!" Below To Show Us Your Support!

We Have Played Hard To Make Our Clan Almost Level 9. Will Play Even Harder To Get It Back!

Thanks A Lot,
    Begging For Help From The Forum!
    LOST CLAN!
    Last edited by BumbleBee007; June 9th, 2017 at 10:59 AM. Reason: Increased Text Size

This is unfortunate OP. However, no one in the forums can help you no matter how much you plead. This is user error and highly doubt support will do something as well.

EDIT: Just read the previous thread, not biting. Gl OP, and I reaaally mean it.
    Last edited by Zegaloft; June 9th, 2017 at 11:04 AM.

Probably at work not working clearly. Doh!
    Unfortunately bumblebee there is nothing anybody here on the forums can do for you. We are just players like you.

You have taken the correct step in contacting support directly. That is your only option I am afraid.

There are a few lessons which could be learned from your story although I will not spell them out as no doubt such lessons have been learned.

Good luck getting your clan back.

Edit: Just learned that you have already started a thread on this subject which a mod has closed. Just an FYI seen as you are new to the forums : https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...-Rules-READ%21

You are breaching rule number 4. You need to careful as the forums are a valuable place for information. You don't want to receive a ban.
    Last edited by Damiz; June 9th, 2017 at 11:04 AM.

Hey don't create similar threads again and again.Forums can't help you so try asking SC through support.If you keep on spamming similar threads then I am afraid of you getting banned.

your previous thread about this matter has been closed.
    https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...mous-Leader%21
    No need to duplicate that thread again.

Quote Originally Posted by Montapegenesis View Post
    Hey don't create similar threads again and again.Forums can't help you so try asking SC through support.If you keep on spamming similar threads then I am afraid of you getting banned.

Well Its Fine, Its Not Only Me Its 50 Other Players Emotions Involved. So I Dont Think Its Wrong! And Any Wrong In This Thread Is Mentioned That It Requires To Be Closed!

I Am Just The Face!
    Last edited by BumbleBee007; June 9th, 2017 at 11:03 AM.

Banned
    We didn't care for your gratuitous usage of the word 'hack' last time and care even less now.

Banned
    Someone broke into my house the other day and stole my iron. I might petition Morphy Richards to get this sorted.

This is your second post on this matter , and we have already told you this , but incase you have not read it : There is nothing we can do , nor anything that SuperCell will do , and stop saying that the imposter promoted himself , technically the leader promoted him , wether you like it or not , you guys' are at fault .

Firstly , unprotected phone .

Secondly , no password on phone whilst in a HOSTILE .

And quite honestly , if your friends stop being friends over this little issue , I think you need to reevaluate your friendships .

Goodluck though! Hope you all start a new clan and put a more responsible player on as your leader .

Quote Originally Posted by BumbleBee007 View Post
    Well Its Fine, Its Not Only Me Its 50 Other Players Emotions Involved. So I Dont Think Its Wrong! And Any Wrong In This Thread Is Mentioned That It Requires To Be Closed!

I Am Just The Face!
    Please , in the English language we use capital letters for:

1.Beginning of sentences (Not words)

2.Names (Dave , Donny ect.)

3.Shortened names (SAPS , LAPD)

Honestly your "New English Structure Of Words" make it hard to read sentences , and it hurts my eyes .