Page 2 of 1408 FirstFirst 123412521025021002 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: THE CENTUM GROUP CLANS - FOR CLASHERS WANTING TO MAX THEIR POTENTIAL lN WAR & FARMING

Centennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by Zenith View Post
    Hi there! Thanks for your application, but we need to know your wall status as well buddy. Can you tell us your clan name so that we can have a look at your base or just state your Wall and defense level here?

Cheers!
    Sure i have all level 5 mortars, 2 level 4 wizard towers and 1 level 3 wizrd tower. I have all level 7 archer towers and a few level 8 toweres, i have all level 7 cannons and 2 level 8 cannons. i have 3 hidden teslas and 3 level 3 air defence. I have all gold walls and i have around 20 or so pink walls. I really want to join because i want to learn how to farm the proper way to make my walls skyrocket. People said that they advanced their walls in just a few weeks and i would love for that to be me. i have level 5 archers, level 4 wizards, barbs, wallbreakers. i'm getting pekkas and i have level 2 minions and hogs. I donate anything that is asked for so please consider me . srry if my walls arent that high of a level thats why i wanna join this beast clan

Hey pugy! What clan are you currently in right now so we can see your base layout 😄

Centennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by Kingliam725 View Post
    Hey pugy! What clan are you currently in right now so we can see your base layout 
    ill join a random one gimme a sec

Centennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by pugy1999 View Post
    ill join a random one gimme a sec
    im in Clan Skirata. I randomly joined from world chat so dont judge

Ok I'll see your base now

Centennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by Kingliam725 View Post
    Ok I'll see your base now
    is it good ?

Hey pugy i saw your base. Go request for centum ludus

Please apply to centum ludus, we are ready to accept you there. Your base is good but we can make it great!

TESTUDO│CENTURAE│CENTURIA│NEXUSMARSARENALUDUSGLADIUS
    TH10 LVL 155|
    [Epic Centum Movie]

Application

Im currently in a very friendly/active clan of non farmers. I want to join other farmers and share / learn form our experiences.
    Townhall level: TH7
    No of builders: 5

See you soon!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    ------
    Donkamesh

Nice base please apply to centum ludus. Hope to see you soon