Page 1405 of 1406 FirstFirst ... 4059051305135513951403140414051406 LastLast
Results 14,041 to 14,050 of 14059

  Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: THE CENTUM GROUP CLANS - FOR CLASHERS WANTING TO MAX THEIR POTENTIAL lN WAR & FARMING

  1. #14041
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Posts
    274
    Quote Originally Posted by Vyvinator View Post
    Basic Info
    Age (min. 18): 20
    In Game Name: Vyvinator
    In Game Profile ID: #QVVJPOGO
    Town Hall Level (min. 7): 10
    Builder Huts (min 4): 5


    Clan type
    N.B. TH 8+'s - Please pick the aspect you'd like most help with War or Farming.


    Pick one
    1. War centric (Opt out during hero upgrades) :
    2. Farming centric (Opt out is fine) : This would be ideal
    3. Farm War (TH9 +, official Farm War Clan) :


    Player Profile Statistics and Activity Benchmarks
    Wins this season: Not many, but only recently re-downloaded after long absence
    Gold Grab: 870,351,337
    Heroic Heist:2,197,394
    War Hero:328
    Trophy Level: 2253


    Base, Research, and Royal Progression
    Archer Queen Level: 25
    Barbarian King Level: 30
    Grand Warden Level: NA
    Wall Level(s) and Count (min. 63 level 8 walls & full level 7 walls for training clans): 250 lvl 10, 18 lvl 9 and 10 lvl 8


    Troops (as applicable)
    TH7 fill in this part; otherwise leave it to blank
    Dragon (min lvl 1) :
    Hog Rider (min lvl 1) :
    Loon (min lvl 3) :


    TH8+ fill in this part; otherwise leave it to blank
    Dragon (min lvl 2): 4
    Hog Rider (min lvl 2): 5
    Loon (min lvl 5): 6
    Golem (min lvl 1): 5
    Pekka (min lvl 1): 3
    Valkyrie (min lvl 1): 5
    Wizard (min lvl 5):6
    Lavahound:2


    Spells (as applicable)
    Lightning:6
    Heal:6
    Rage:5
    Jump:2
    Freeze: 4
    Hey there please check your Dm for instructions on how join us now.

    Regards

    Ish
    Last edited by Isthiaq; 4 Weeks Ago at 09:09 AM. Reason: Edit

  2. #14042
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Posts
    274
    Quote Originally Posted by 777Miko777 View Post
    Age (min. 18):20
    In Game Name: The Jokester
    In Game Profile ID: #2PC8C9J2
    Town Hall Level (min. 7): 9
    Builder Huts (min 4):5



    Pick one
    1. War centric (Opt out during hero upgrades) :
    2. Farming centric (Opt out is fine) :
    3. Farm War (TH9 +, official Farm War Clan) : I would like to help out in war and farming and i would very much appreciate if you guys taught me some things i may not know maybe new strats etc

    For all the other info you guys can check my profile but to sum it up im almost a max th 9 most troops are max wall are very close to being max all defenses are maxed most achievements are high level currently working on heros and a couple of troops that arent maxed yet for th 9. I dont know which clan im eligable for but i am looking for a very active clan which this seems to be it im very active play wayyy to much everyday donated only whats wanted.
    Hi

    Please complete the rest of the application form and I will take a look.

    Regards

    Ish

  3. #14043
    Basic Info
    Age (min. 18): 26
    In Game Name: BoneySquirrel
    In Game Profile ID: #2022QUGRR
    Town Hall Level (min. 7): 11 going to 12
    Builder Huts (min 4): 5

    Clan type
    N.B. TH 8+'s - Please pick the aspect you'd like most help with War or Farming.

    Pick one
    1. War centric (Opt out during hero upgrades) :
    2. Farming centric (Opt out is fine) : ☑️
    3. Farm War (TH9 +, official Farm War Clan) :

    Player Profile Statistics and Activity Benchmarks
    Wins this season: 140
    Gold Grab: 2 billion
    Heroic Heist: 12,568,955
    War Hero: 402
    Trophy Level: 2325 (4258 all time best)

    Base, Research, and Royal Progression
    Archer Queen Level: 50
    Barbarian King Level: 50
    Grand Warden Level: 20
    Wall Level(s) and Count (min. 63 level 8 walls & full level 7 walls for training clans): 130 level 12 & 170 level 11

    Troops (as applicable)
    TH7 fill in this part; otherwise leave it to blank
    Dragon (min lvl 1) :
    Hog Rider (min lvl 1) :
    Loon (min lvl 3) :

    TH8+ fill in this part; otherwise leave it to blank
    Dragon (min lvl 2): 5
    Hog Rider (min lvl 2): 5 going to 6
    Loon (min lvl 5): 7
    Golem (min lvl 1): 7
    Pekka (min lvl 1): 7
    Valkyrie (min lvl 1): 5
    Wizard (min lvl 5): 8
    Lavahound: 4

    Spells (as applicable)
    Lightning: 6
    Heal: 7
    Rage: 5
    Jump: 3
    Freeze: 6

  4. #14044
    Basic Info
    Age (min. 18): 30
    In Game Name: King-G
    In Game Profile ID: #
    Town Hall Level (min. 7): 12
    Builder Huts (min 4): 5

    Clan type
    N.B. TH 8+'s - Please pick the aspect you'd like most help with War or Farming.

    Pick one
    2. Farming centric (Opt out is fine) : farming centric


    Player Profile Statistics and Activity Benchmarks
    Wins this season: 285
    Gold Grab: 1965264673
    Heroic Heist: 17047669
    War Hero: 1703
    Trophy Level: 3971

    Base, Research, and Royal Progression
    Archer Queen Level: 62
    Barbarian King Level: 60
    Grand Warden Level: 30
    Wall Level(s) and Count (min. 63 level 8 walls & full level 7 walls for training clans): level 12: 227, level 11: 31, level 13: 42

    Troops (as applicable)
    TH7 fill in this part; otherwise leave it to blank
    Dragon (min lvl 1) :
    Hog Rider (min lvl 1) :
    Loon (min lvl 3) :

    TH8+ fill in this part; otherwise leave it to blank
    Dragon (min lvl 2): 7
    Hog Rider (min lvl 2): 8
    Loon (min lvl 5): 8
    Golem (min lvl 1): 7
    Pekka (min lvl 1): 8
    Valkyrie (min lvl 1): 7
    Wizard (min lvl 5): 9
    lavahound: 5:

    Spells (as applicable)
    Lightning: 7
    Heal: 7
    Rage: 5
    Jump: 3
    Freeze: 7
    Last edited by KingGthyGod; 4 Weeks Ago at 01:51 PM.

  5. #14045
    I was in Centum Cerberus for a while back in 2017. Real life got busy and needed to put the game aside for a while. Came back to the game last week, and I'm looking to rejoin Centum Cerb and kick some butt!

    Basic Info

    Age (min. 18): 33
    In Game Name: Benzarden2
    In Game Profile ID: #998PCLGG
    Town Hall Level (min. 7): 9
    Builder Huts (min 4): 5

    Clan type
    N.B. TH 8+'s - Please pick the aspect you'd like most help with War or Farming.

    Pick one
    2. Farming centric (Opt out is fine) :

    Player Profile Statistics and Activity Benchmarks
    Wins this season: 29
    Gold Grab: 315,581,787
    Heroic Heist: 1,566,510
    War Hero: 648
    Trophy Level: 2146

    Base, Research, and Royal Progression
    Archer Queen Level: 17 (currently upgrading to 18)
    Barbarian King Level: 17
    Grand Warden Level: N/A
    Wall Level(s) and Count (min. 63 level 8 walls & full level 7 walls for training clans): 96 level 10 walls and 154 level 9 walls

    Troops (as applicable)
    TH7 fill in this part; otherwise leave it to blank
    Dragon (min lvl 1) :
    Hog Rider (min lvl 1) :
    Loon (min lvl 3) :

    TH8+ fill in this part; otherwise leave it to blank
    Dragon (min lvl 2): 4
    Hog Rider (min lvl 2): 5
    Loon (min lvl 5): 6
    Golem (min lvl 1): 4
    Pekka (min lvl 1): 3 (currently upgrading to 4)
    Valkyrie (min lvl 1): 4
    Wizard (min lvl 5): 6
    Lavahound: 1

    Spells (as applicable)
    Lightning: 5
    Heal: 6
    Rage: 5
    Jump: 2
    Freeze: 1
    Last edited by Benzarden; 3 Weeks Ago at 07:14 PM.

  6. #14046
    Iíd love to join Centum Gladius, Id love to learn all the ropes of war and help clan mates improve as well. This is exactly what Iíve been looking for and canít wait to join you all. Thanks for your consideration!


    Basic Info
    Age (min. 18): 25
    In Game Name: 3rdDecibel
    In Game Profile ID: #2JJQ8Q9P
    Town Hall Level (min. 7): 8
    Builder Huts (min 4): 5

    Clan type
    N.B. TH 8+'s - Please pick the aspect you'd like most help with War or Farming.

    Pick one
    1. War centric (Opt out during hero upgrades) : 1

    Player Profile Statistics and Activity Benchmarks
    Wins this season: 1
    Gold Grab: 76827248
    Heroic Heist: 144946
    War Hero: 18
    Trophy Level: 1627

    Base, Research, and Royal Progression
    Archer Queen Level: NA
    Barbarian King Level: 10
    Grand Warden Level: NA
    Wall Level(s) and Count (min. 63 level 8 walls & full level 7 walls for training clans): 65 Level 8 and full level 7

    Troops (as applicable)
    TH7 fill in this part; otherwise leave it to blank
    Dragon (min lvl 1) :
    Hog Rider (min lvl 1) :
    Loon (min lvl 3) :

    TH8+ fill in this part; otherwise leave it to blank
    Dragon (min lvl 2): 3
    Hog Rider (min lvl 2): 2
    Loon (min lvl 5): 5
    Golem (min lvl 1): 1
    Pekka (min lvl 1): 3
    Valkyrie (min lvl 1): 1
    Wizard (min lvl 5): 5
    Lavahound: NA

    Spells (as applicable)
    Lightning: 5
    Heal: 5
    Rage: 5
    Jump: NA
    Freeze: NA

  7. #14047
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Posts
    274
    Quote Originally Posted by Benzarden View Post
    I was in Centum Cerberus for a while back in 2017. Real life got busy and needed to put the game aside for a while. Came back to the game last week, and I'm looking to rejoin Centum Cerb and kick some butt!

    Basic Info

    Age (min. 18): 33
    In Game Name: Benzarden2
    In Game Profile ID: #998PCLGG
    Town Hall Level (min. 7): 9
    Builder Huts (min 4): 5

    Clan type
    N.B. TH 8+'s - Please pick the aspect you'd like most help with War or Farming.

    Pick one
    2. Farming centric (Opt out is fine) :

    Player Profile Statistics and Activity Benchmarks
    Wins this season: 29
    Gold Grab: 315,581,787
    Heroic Heist: 1,566,510
    War Hero: 648
    Trophy Level: 2146

    Base, Research, and Royal Progression
    Archer Queen Level: 17 (currently upgrading to 18)
    Barbarian King Level: 17
    Grand Warden Level: N/A
    Wall Level(s) and Count (min. 63 level 8 walls & full level 7 walls for training clans): 96 level 10 walls and 154 level 9 walls

    Troops (as applicable)
    TH7 fill in this part; otherwise leave it to blank
    Dragon (min lvl 1) :
    Hog Rider (min lvl 1) :
    Loon (min lvl 3) :

    TH8+ fill in this part; otherwise leave it to blank
    Dragon (min lvl 2): 4
    Hog Rider (min lvl 2): 5
    Loon (min lvl 5): 6
    Golem (min lvl 1): 4
    Pekka (min lvl 1): 3 (currently upgrading to 4)
    Valkyrie (min lvl 1): 4
    Wizard (min lvl 5): 6
    Lavahound: 1

    Spells (as applicable)
    Lightning: 5
    Heal: 6
    Rage: 5
    Jump: 2
    Freeze: 1
    Hi there

    Always great to see a player returning to Centum! I have reached out to leadership at Cerberus so they can get a spot ready for you. Will let you know ASAP

    Regards

    Ish

  8. #14048
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Posts
    274
    Quote Originally Posted by TheFallenSpear View Post
    Iíd love to join Centum Gladius, Id love to learn all the ropes of war and help clan mates improve as well. This is exactly what Iíve been looking for and canít wait to join you all. Thanks for your consideration!


    Basic Info
    Age (min. 18): 25
    In Game Name: 3rdDecibel
    In Game Profile ID: #2JJQ8Q9P
    Town Hall Level (min. 7): 8
    Builder Huts (min 4): 5

    Clan type
    N.B. TH 8+'s - Please pick the aspect you'd like most help with War or Farming.

    Pick one
    1. War centric (Opt out during hero upgrades) : 1

    Player Profile Statistics and Activity Benchmarks
    Wins this season: 1
    Gold Grab: 76827248
    Heroic Heist: 144946
    War Hero: 18
    Trophy Level: 1627

    Base, Research, and Royal Progression
    Archer Queen Level: NA
    Barbarian King Level: 10
    Grand Warden Level: NA
    Wall Level(s) and Count (min. 63 level 8 walls & full level 7 walls for training clans): 65 Level 8 and full level 7

    Troops (as applicable)
    TH7 fill in this part; otherwise leave it to blank
    Dragon (min lvl 1) :
    Hog Rider (min lvl 1) :
    Loon (min lvl 3) :

    TH8+ fill in this part; otherwise leave it to blank
    Dragon (min lvl 2): 3
    Hog Rider (min lvl 2): 2
    Loon (min lvl 5): 5
    Golem (min lvl 1): 1
    Pekka (min lvl 1): 3
    Valkyrie (min lvl 1): 1
    Wizard (min lvl 5): 5
    Lavahound: NA

    Spells (as applicable)
    Lightning: 5
    Heal: 5
    Rage: 5
    Jump: NA
    Freeze: NA
    Hi there

    Please take a look at your direct messages. Iíve sent you details on how to join Centum Gladius.

    Regards

    Ish

  9. #14049

    Applying For Centum Aquila

    Basic Info
    Age (min. 18): 19
    In Game Name: Corbin
    In Game Profile ID: # #9P0LPG9J
    Town Hall Level (min. 7): 11
    Builder Huts (min 4): 5


    Clan type
    N.B. TH 8+'s - Please pick the aspect you'd like most help with War or Farming.

    Pick one
    1. War centric (Opt out during hero upgrades) :
    2. Farming centric (Opt out is fine) :
    3. Farm War (TH9 +, official Farm War Clan) : ✅

    Player Profile Statistics and Activity Benchmarks
    Wins this season: 8
    Gold Grab: 1,050,415,440
    Heroic Heist: 4,464,955
    War Hero: 861
    Trophy Level: Champion III

    Base, Research, and Royal Progression
    Archer Queen Level: 34
    Barbarian King Level: 31
    Grand Warden Level: 10
    Wall Level(s) and Count (min. 63 level 8 walls & full level 7 walls for training clans): 205 Level 11 Walls, 95 Level 10

    Troops (as applicable)
    TH7 fill in this part; otherwise leave it to blank
    Dragon (min lvl 1) :
    Hog Rider (min lvl 1) :
    Loon (min lvl 3) :

    TH8+ fill in this part; otherwise leave it to blank
    Dragon (min lvl 2): 5
    Hog Rider (min lvl 2): 6
    Loon (min lvl 5): 6 (Upgrading to 7)
    Golem (min lvl 1): 5
    Pekka (min lvl 1): 6
    Valkyrie (min lvl 1): 5
    Wizard (min lvl 5): 7
    Lavahound: 4

    Spells (as applicable)
    Lightning: 7
    Heal: 7
    Rage: 5
    Jump: 3
    Freeze: 5
    Last edited by DillyDillyNova; 3 Weeks Ago at 09:23 PM.

  10. #14050
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Posts
    274
    Quote Originally Posted by DillyDillyNova View Post
    Basic Info
    Age (min. 18): 19
    In Game Name: Corbin
    In Game Profile ID: # #9P0LPG9J
    Town Hall Level (min. 7): 11
    Builder Huts (min 4): 5


    Clan type
    N.B. TH 8+'s - Please pick the aspect you'd like most help with War or Farming.

    Pick one
    1. War centric (Opt out during hero upgrades) :
    2. Farming centric (Opt out is fine) :
    3. Farm War (TH9 +, official Farm War Clan) : ✅

    Player Profile Statistics and Activity Benchmarks
    Wins this season: 8
    Gold Grab: 1,050,415,440
    Heroic Heist: 4,464,955
    War Hero: 861
    Trophy Level: Champion III

    Base, Research, and Royal Progression
    Archer Queen Level: 34
    Barbarian King Level: 31
    Grand Warden Level: 10
    Wall Level(s) and Count (min. 63 level 8 walls & full level 7 walls for training clans): 205 Level 11 Walls, 95 Level 10

    Troops (as applicable)
    TH7 fill in this part; otherwise leave it to blank
    Dragon (min lvl 1) :
    Hog Rider (min lvl 1) :
    Loon (min lvl 3) :

    TH8+ fill in this part; otherwise leave it to blank
    Dragon (min lvl 2): 5
    Hog Rider (min lvl 2): 6
    Loon (min lvl 5): 6 (Upgrading to 7)
    Golem (min lvl 1): 5
    Pekka (min lvl 1): 6
    Valkyrie (min lvl 1): 5
    Wizard (min lvl 5): 7
    Lavahound: 4

    Spells (as applicable)
    Lightning: 7
    Heal: 7
    Rage: 5
    Jump: 3
    Freeze: 5
    Hey there

    Sent you a direct message.

    Regards

    Ish

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •