Thread: Extra tasks for 10 diamonds too costly

Extra tasks for 10 diamonds too costly

When in derby race to become top 3 to win tropies extra task must required for small group so it cost 10 diamonds thats too costly for each player..3 diamonds fair ..we do not get good rewards if we win

Meh, I'm okay with the ten diamonds. But I'd be okay with 100 diamonds. My neighborhood plays for horseshoes. We don't really care about trophies. So we only do nine tasks and we are all quite happy!

Forum Veteran
    I can't agree with you. It's really not difficult to find 10 diamonds every week opening a few boxes, doing some mining and the odd event prize.

Here in UK I can buy a pack of 50 diamonds for less than the cost of a cup of coffee - though I realise that cost comparison may very around the world.

In short, it's your choice whether or not to spend a small amount to enhance you enjoyment of some digital entertainment. Many people across the world pay for digital entertainment - music, cable TV, movies, computer games etc. this is no different.

Quote Originally Posted by mdcfc View Post
    I can't agree with you. It's really not difficult to find 10 diamonds every week opening a few boxes, doing some mining and the odd event prize.

Here in UK I can buy a pack of 50 diamonds for less than the cost of a cup of coffee - though I realise that cost comparison may very around the world.

In short, it's your choice whether or not to spend a small amount to enhance you enjoyment of some digital entertainment. Many people across the world pay for digital entertainment - music, cable TV, movies, computer games etc. this is no different.
    I could not agree more!!!