Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Derby Task Log - order of farm names

Derby Task Log - order of farm names

In the Derby approx 6 farms score the max 3200.

Regardless of of when a farm finishes the maximum 3200 one farm always seems to be top, and I or 2 others always bottom of the 3200s

is there any logic to why farms are positioned in the log with equal scores, it is not farm level, or when finished.

I look forward to some advice
    Fat Finger Farm - Leader - Creative Fat Farm - #U0CRCQV
    Level 131, Town Level 43, 135 / 141 Achievements

Clash of Clans - Fat Kitty Stars - Fatfinger TH7 - Leader

Hi fat
    have often wondered if the task are ranked on difficulty by HD myself. Am a little interested in seeing an informed answer for this but I guess it really doesn't matter who's name is at the top of the list as long as the team performed well ��

When I was in a bigger NH, I wondered about it too and asked around on here, no one could work it out. It never seemed to have any rhyme or reason. Of course there must be something, but what?...

I've been in a tiny/solo hood for over a year now, so I haven't thought about it in ages nor had the opportunity to see any patterns emerging. I doubt it's 'task difficulty' as that's subjective.
    ROB MY CHARLATAN PLEASE KIK/MSG ME xx

Level 155 (45 Town)
    KIK: SmallChange2015
    🇬🇧 GMT+1. Trade with existing GC or Farm Tags (No FB)

FatFinger I have no clue how it is ordered either. There is one person in our hood who is always the top person, no matter if she is the first or last to finish her tasks. Doesn't matter if she changes her name, or what tasks she completes. She's always the top 3200 hoodie.

Miss
    Miss
    Hood: Miss Behaving Tag#88vpc8rq

Quote Originally Posted by MissBehaving View Post
    FatFinger I have no clue how it is ordered either. There is one person in our hood who is always the top person, no matter if she is the first or last to finish her tasks. Doesn't matter if she changes her name, or what tasks she completes. She's always the top 3200 hoodie.

Miss
    Ah.

Has she played the longest?
    ROB MY CHARLATAN PLEASE KIK/MSG ME xx

Level 155 (45 Town)
    KIK: SmallChange2015
    🇬🇧 GMT+1. Trade with existing GC or Farm Tags (No FB)

I've been in the hood longer than anyone else, but I have left the hood for a few hours to visit another hood a couple of times. She has never left the hood. I'm a higher level than her, but she is always always the top person. She's played a little over a year. I can't figure it out unless it's the person in the hood the longest. That's the only thing she has over anyone else that I can think of.

Miss
    Miss
    Hood: Miss Behaving Tag#88vpc8rq

Quote Originally Posted by MissBehaving View Post
    ...unless it's the person in the hood the longest...

Miss
    I don't think so as on my Log, that would be me. I show up all over the place on the Log, but never at the top, nor the bottom. But I also don't derby each week as some of my hood-mates do. Maybe it's a combination of length in the NH, last derby finish, and the magical SC factor?

Good thing is, it doesn't really matter to the game.

Forum Veteran
    If 10 of us post 3200, I wI'll always be the lowest ranked person with 3200, regardless of any other factors.
    I'm the founder and leader so who knows what the rationale is?
    I think if you take a shot of your task log before anyone adds any points, you'll find the order you appear in at the end, matches that initial order. Of course no idea how that initial order is reached

New Bloke/Chick maggiesvineyard's Avatar
    Well I don't know about everyone else, but my task log is displayed in alphanumerical order, by number of points, in ascending order. So if someone has special characters, numbers or more importantly, emojis, before their actual name, they will always be on top in the list.
    Level 151 ♥47
    kik - maggiesvineyard
    #2LVG0PY2R

The 3200 farm always top is Harlie

a 3200 farm that is always bottom or next to bottom is Baba

my farm Fatfinger is either 3rd or 4th
    Fat Finger Farm - Leader - Creative Fat Farm - #U0CRCQV
    Level 131, Town Level 43, 135 / 141 Achievements

Clash of Clans - Fat Kitty Stars - Fatfinger TH7 - Leader