Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Derby Task Log - order of farm names

We figured it out how the listing was compiled for this derby start, for our hood anyway. Our new beginning list order is... on top is the neighbor who finished last time-wise in the last derby, then it followed down. So the person who finished earliest was on the bottom of all the derby players from last derby. After her, were listed all the people not in last derby, but opted in for this derby. We assume those are in order of who opted back in first, but we can't prove that.

So if you want to start out on top, finish last.

I think it depends on something differen, maybe farm points? But certainly Noting to do with derby or names.
    I'm lvl 172 the highest in our hood. I used to come in 3rd position, no matter what. I started harvesting more, collecting more and I increased my points and I'm now in second position. The first one is still hold by a lower level farm that spends a lot of time in farm.
    I think that's it..
    Happy farming!
    Lvl 192 - town 42

Quote Originally Posted by Lovecats View Post
    I think it depends on something differen, maybe farm points? But certainly Noting to do with derby or names.
    I'm lvl 172 the highest in our hood. I used to come in 3rd position, no matter what. I started harvesting more, collecting more and I increased my points and I'm now in second position. The first one is still hold by a lower level farm that spends a lot of time in farm.
    I think that's it..

But is it the same starting position each week? Ours changes weekly. Maybe it depends on your league? place on leaderboard? I suppose there could be hundreds of permutations. We'll have to see how ours looks next week and see if our theory works.

Quote Originally Posted by ChelFarmer View Post
    But is it the same starting position each week? Ours changes weekly. Maybe it depends on your league? place on leaderboard? I suppose there could be hundreds of permutations. We'll have to see how ours looks next week and see if our theory works.
    No the starting position changes weekly, always. And no, it's not the league. I'm still convinced it's the farm score you read in the white house.
    Happy farming!
    Lvl 192 - town 42

I thought the reason why I always on top...

Quote Originally Posted by ChelFarmer View Post
    We figured it out how the listing was compiled for this derby start, for our hood anyway. Our new beginning list order is... on top is the neighbor who finished last time-wise in the last derby, then it followed down. So the person who finished earliest was on the bottom of all the derby players from last derby. After her, were listed all the people not in last derby, but opted in for this derby. We assume those are in order of who opted back in first, but we can't prove that.

So if you want to start out on top, finish last.
    I thought the reason why im on the top (always, I have been to different nbhs) because when you play on your device. Your account will in the top of other users..so in other device. That user will be on top too.. Turns out.. Like this? It means my name will be on the top from other users too ?😱😱😱

Well.. I can say that your theory is not true.. Doesn't matter when I finished or wether I opt opt before or not.. Mine always be on top.. Im much lower than others yet we still have lower than me.. Just realized this one 🙈🙈🙈🙈