Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How to upload SCREEN SHOTS!!!!

How to upload SCREEN SHOTS!!!!

Hi all, i know some people on forums wonder how to upload pictures and get a good picture on the forums, so i decided to create this for use, hope it helps.

1. Go to this site as its a free image hosting site.

http://tinypic.com/

2. Choose file type (select the image you want to upload)

3. Select the file type (Image)

4. In the drop down box (RESIZE) select (message board 640x480)

5. Once completed these steps (click UPLOAD)

6. Once you have pressed upload a message box will appear, (enter the text you see into the box provided then click upload). Please note word do change and vary on what the box will ask you to enter changes everytime.

7. Once you have uploaded the picture a selections of links will appear, (select the one thats says, IMG code for forums and message boards). now all you have to do is copy and paste the link and a nice big photo should appear.

Last edited by Rapid; September 18th, 2013 at 02:18 AM.
    Clan - InTheDark
    Level - 125

Imgur.com is a better hosting site. No ads easier to use, etc.

Come on dual, i just worked on this as help for new starters....never opened it for confusion or debate, just to help others, please alter your comment so no confusion is caused. If you wish to do the same please open it in a new thread.

Thanks
    Clan - InTheDark
    Level - 125

Quote Originally Posted by Rapid View Post
    Come on dual, i just worked on this as help for new starters....never opened it for confusion or debate, just to help others, please alter your comment so no confusion is caused. If you wish to do the same please open it in a new thread.

Thanks
    I simply expressed my opinion. I didn't say you had to agree. And I don't think anyone will be confused. They can try both and choose their favorite.

Hi all, i know some people on forums wonder how to upload pictures and get a good picture on the forums, so i decided to create this for use, hope it helps.

1. Go to this site as its a free image hosting site.

http://tinypic.com/

2. Choose file type (select the image you want to upload)

3. Select the file type (Image)

4. In the drop down box (RESIZE) select (message board 640x480)

5. Once completed these steps (click UPLOAD)

6. Once you have pressed upload a message box will appear, (enter the text you see into the box provided then click upload). Please note word do change and vary on what the box will ask you to enter changes everytime.

7. Once you have uploaded the picture a selections of links will appear, (select the one thats says, IMG code for forums and message boards). now all you have to do is copy and paste the link and a nice big photo should appear.

Nice Beginner guide! I wish they had one of these simplified versions when I first joined the forums.
    Level:138 TH:10
    38 Queen 33 King
    226/275 Level 11's
    Clan: Ausome Nguyener

Yeah, well i seen some people were struggling so i took my time to create to help other out.

Thank you for your comment.
    Last edited by Rapid; September 18th, 2013 at 02:46 AM.
    Clan - InTheDark
    Level - 125

Quote Originally Posted by Dualsabers04 View Post
    I simply expressed my opinion. I didn't say you had to agree. And I don't think anyone will be confused. They can try both and choose their favorite.
    Typical Dual, you didn't comment anything to do with my thread, your comment basically say's use this site its spam free. Your just being a forum troll, i never opened this to create a debate to use multiple websites, i directed it at one to make it easier for others.

stop being a forum troll.
    Clan - InTheDark
    Level - 125

Centennial Club
    Thank for your tutorial.

Typical Dual, you didn't comment anything to do with my thread, your comment basically say's use this site its spam free. Your just being a forum troll, i never opened this to create a debate to use multiple websites, i directed it at one to make it easier for others.

stop being a forum troll.
    Be a bit more open minded please, Dual isn't trying to be a forum troll, he just mentioned that imgur in general is a easier site to use.

Level: 120
    Clan: Ausanzuks
    Helpful links: Forum Rules | Guides: Premature Townhall |Clash Of Clans Wiki
    My COC youtube channel

Quote Originally Posted by selleycopter View Post
    Be a bit more open minded please, Dual isn't trying to be a forum troll, he just mentioned that imgur in general is a easier site to use.
    I would have like to be open minded shelley really, but if your re-read the comment, he is practically throwing people off what i just created for other.
    Clan - InTheDark
    Level - 125