Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: New hood en route to strike fear in hearts of commoners.

New hood en route to strike fear in hearts of commoners.

The Black Death is a Champions League Neighbourhood orchestrated by yours truly. We need eager active members who like to win. The floor is level 32. Be sure you can keep up.

What we are about:

The Derby!!

-all 9 tasks, plan ahead a bit.
    -300+ tasks only.
    -No dibs on tasks please. Kindly announce and discuss with neighbours if you should.
    -You will be promoted Elder to trash appropriately.
    -Do utilise the town/fishing areas.
    -Do not go full scale needy.
    -Just notify and opt out beforehand if busy.

The tasks are occasionally extended to 310+ in cases of themed derbies after votes from opted-in players. Your average will not droop lower than 300, EVER!! Unless it is your first time or you're dying, or similar. In the case you fail the quota, do make up with a 10th task when asked or say bye-bye. We are a bit more laid back than 320x10 nbhs and recognise it is not always possible to win every week without spending some cash on the game, and very demanding too. Save your diamonds and only join us full throttle when we DO have a chance to win(yes that happens).

You can opt out a week here and there if you need a break, we all do. We are not uber chatty besides the usual derby and gameplay babble. You have a life outside the game and that's brilliant. I'll be adding you to a group in Facebook messenger too, to ease communication and response time. If you can't, you'll probably have a harder time of it than we will. Me and the team are 10 (to date). I find them terrific and we've managed to bank several trophies so far. Yes I have a penchant for dramatic titles.

#8ROURRUP
    The Black Death. I'll be waiting.
    Last edited by WorldPawsSupreme; May 7th, 2018 at 08:16 AM. Reason: Gripping whims

New Bloke/Chick
    Quote Originally Posted by WorldPawsSupreme View Post
    Ok so here's the thing.
    Just started a new hood - The Black Death. I need eager ACTIVE MEMBERS. The level is set low at 27 since 70+ members seem to lose interest over time. I do not want to talk about your life. Or your flower garden or your kids. I loved my old neighbours and stuck there three years. But being nice doesn't get trophies all the time so I will kick anybody inactive. This is a new nbh. It's not ranked anywhere near heights. Yet.

WHAT I WANT:
    Derby. Derby. Derby.
    I'm broke so 9 tasks only. I will kick you out if you sit pretty at 8(when we get to Champions league, which is inevitable). Until then maximum tasks w/o diam💎nds. I'm also dangerously ambitious when it comes to games so 300+. Average cannot droop lower than 300. EVER!! Unless specifically stated this is your first time or you're dying or something. Capische?

I plan to foster at least 10 serious members before I will say we will definitely be getting to the champions league. I've been there before and I know what to do and how to help. And eventually 200+ on the leaderboards. Trust me I will hog the entire internet until that happens. Everybody will be promoted elder.

Oh and you need to have facebook if anybody needs anything we must have a mainstream network. Open a fake acc. Idc. I'm an innocent. I won't hunt you down and murder you if you don't work out well, even if such urges to do so exist. Already out of the rookie league with first place. More to come. It's an investment. Come see me.

#8ROURRUP
    The Black Death. I'll be waiting.
    I'm too low level to get in....but I want IN!

Im of lvl23 can i join?

I sent you a private message on HayDay's full site. Not sure if you received it or if I accidentally sent my reply to your recruitment ad twice through personal message.

Banned
    Looking for a neighborhood for two. All that you have mentioned is great but I am an eager player and am looking for a co leader position due to my daily help and activity. My friend is looking to get his farm up and running because he lost his last account (he was ranked in the hundreds also). Any interest? PM me.

Hello,
    I am at level 20 atm but very active (I am a leader of clan in COC so I have to be active!) . I know your floor level is 27 but if it convinces u enough, I ll be lvl 27 pretty quick.
    I am very competitive (I play COC for wars only, so am guessing derby is equivalent to it in hay day) so I think I ll do well in derbys .
    And I love donating if I can give what is requested. Let me know by some response, thank you .

Trainee
    Do you help your newbie members how to finish derby tasks efficiently? I came from a competitive champions hood that did not help or shoe how to finish quickly and effectively

Back to the streets where we began

Feeling as good as lovers can, you know

Well, now we're feeling so good