Page 10 of 17 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread:  Equal Rights For Small Hoods 

Even a small derby player deserves some happiness! What do you say, SC?
    Kik: 1happycat
    Happy farming!

Quote Originally Posted by JessOfTheDerbyvilles View Post
    Daz, I do believe you've made your points; however this thread was never really meant to be a debate. If you'll go back and read my initial post, you'll see that this thread was supposed to be a place for players in solo or small hoods to band together and make a plea to Supercell in hopes that they would consider providing us with more equitable treatment. This isn't a trial… could the Prosecution please rest?
    I think your looking at this the wrong way, if this thread was only one way support; it would never have made it to 10 pages; and probably have fallen off the first page of general already by now.

There has been some great counter points raised in here to my and other posts debating all the aspects of this; which further support your cause.

I hope something does change too, a lot of effort goes into solo and small derby hoods; their level of return for horseshoes at the moment is grossly unfair. They deserve more for their efforts.

Review this already SuperCell! Small hoods are being ripped off.
    Last edited by daz258; May 30th, 2017 at 11:29 PM.
    Former Clasher
    Hay Day Farmer Lv 79, Town 23
    Of Chill Reputations - A different way to farm

Banned
    a town where the sun always shines on a farm they call "Jess Of The Derbyvilles."
    Quote Originally Posted by daz258 View Post
    I think your looking at this the wrong way, if this thread was only one way support; it would never have made it to 10 pages; and probably have fallen off the first page of general already by now.

There has been some great counter points raised in here to my and other posts debating all the aspects of this; which further support your cause.

I hope something does change too, a lot of effort goes into solo and small derby hoods; their level of return for horseshoes at the moment is grossly unfair. They deserve more for their efforts.

Review this already SuperCell! Small hoods are being ripped off.
    Okay, okay… I see your point (I think), Daz. I just hope all the counter points don't influence SC to just ignore the original plea. Ah well… here's hoping.

On the USS Defiant charting the Delta Quadrant and studying Species P900B00181
    Frisco posted this a few minutes ago on another thread:

"I can tell you now that the neighborhood size makes no difference in the probabilities of getting a specific decoration. Of course with a bigger Neighborhood you can get more horseshoes and more chances, but the odds are the same for everyone.

The pool of prizes in the derby is quite big by popular demand, so you can imagine that probabilities of getting an specific item don't go up when you add more prizes. However, I'll make sure the team hears you out, maybe there is something that can be done
    ."

https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...1#post10335401
    What the hell?
    The L bunny is elusive as the Scarlet Pimpernel.
    Yet many farms heard recently the toll of the bell.
    Thank you so much sweet Supercell.
    https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...cussion-Thread

Banned
    a town where the sun always shines on a farm they call "Jess Of The Derbyvilles."
    Quote Originally Posted by LynnK2015 View Post
    Frisco posted this a few minutes ago on another thread:

"I can tell you now that the neighborhood size makes no difference in the probabilities of getting a specific decoration. Of course with a bigger Neighborhood you can get more horseshoes and more chances, but the odds are the same for everyone.

The pool of prizes in the derby is quite big by popular demand, so you can imagine that probabilities of getting an specific item don't go up when you add more prizes. However, I'll make sure the team hears you out, maybe there is something that can be done
    ."

https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...1#post10335401
    …but we can't get decos without horseshoes… that's what we so desperately want.

…Frisco wasn't addressing us… and as yet, hasn't… why?
    Last edited by JessOfTheDerbyvilles; May 31st, 2017 at 12:20 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by JessOfTheDerbyvilles View Post
    …but we can't get decos without horseshoes… that's what we so desperately want.

…Frisco wasn't addressing us… and as yet, hasn't… why?
    I just tried to send Frisco a PM with a link to this thread, but I can't PM him. I sent him a friend request instead, so hopefully he will accept and I can PM him. I totally get why the big guys don't let forumers PM them, but I (like you) would like to see Frisco post something here.

Lev 133/Rep Lev 34 US Central Time Zone (GMT-6) FIELD ARTIST, STORYTELLER, and FROG WRANGLER 132/137 AchievementsProud Graduate of the University of Texas -- HOOK 'EM HORNS!! Thx PEACHIE for AWESOME sig pic! DONE with permits May 2019 - Opting out of this BORING grind for bad decos. Sanctuary: Adults complete 25 Dec 2017. Babies complete: 06 Jun 2019

I've replied to him on my thread & linked to this one. His statement on my thread is incorrect
    ROB MY CHARLATAN PLEASE KIK/MSG ME xx

Level 159 (49 Town)
    KIK: SmallChange2015
    🇬🇧 GMT+1. Trade with existing GC or Farm Tags (No FB)

Banned
    Perky and SmallChange, thanks lots!

9.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #99
    Hey Guys,

Apologies for not replying before, it has been busy on our farm lately.

Very interesting thread (took me quite a while to read through the whole thing ) and lot's of valid points of view.

Some facts:

-The higher the league, the higher the chances to get more interesting prizes
    -The size of the neighborhood does not affect the top 3 prizes
    -The bigger the neighborhood, the easier is to get more horseshoes.

As you might already know, we created the derby trying, among other things, to:

-Make Hay Day even more social by having to interact and coordinate with others in your hood'
    -Reward that interaction and effort by giving access to more horseshoes
    -Still allowing small Neighborhoods to participate in the derby and get rewarded for they participation.

This was part of our vision back then when we decided to release this feature. Of course, now considerable time has passed and it's maybe time to sit down and re-think the feature again and how we can improve it for you guys.

I can't promise BIG changes anytime soon, but I can tell you two things:

-We will discuss this topic internally. At the end of the day, we make the game for you
    -We will do our best in our next update to make some derby improvements so that you feel happier at the end of each race.

Please keep these discussions going, hopefully some great ideas can pop out and can inspire the team for the near future.

Cheers,

Frisco

Banned
    Ah!… Hope!… Thanks a lot, Frisco… I'm excited to see what the next update will bring.