Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Glitch: No archers in archer tower and no wizards in wizard tower!

Banned

Talking Glitch: No archers in archer tower and no wizards in wizard tower!

and no bombers in bomb tower as well.

What you device? Samsung oppo sony?

Issue was already reported several hours ago in this thread https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...-Archer-Towers
    User stated bug has been sent to support, but any additional instances/screen shots should also be sent to support via the in game reporting method for quicker resolution.

no archers in archer tower and wiz in wiz tower

Yes i also has this effect on my acc

5.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #5
    Thanks for reporting this! Defenses work normally even though the troop graphics are missing. Restarting the game will fix it.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Marika[Supercell] View Post
    Thanks for reporting this! Defenses work normally even though the troop graphics are missing. Restarting the game will fix it.
    restart doesn't always work. sometimes need to clear app data from settings and reload.

Pro Member
    Just play a defence or attack replay and your missing troops on tower will be back. It happens when you open the coc and your village was raided. When it reload the chunks, the troops do not appear on the tower. It's a glitch, you don't need to clear any data from the game

It happened to me also but they appeared when I went to builders base n came back.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ExpertSAQ View Post
    Just play a defence or attack replay and your missing troops on tower will be back. It happens when you open the coc and your village was raided. When it reload the chunks, the troops do not appear on the tower. It's a glitch, you don't need to clear any data from the game
    With all due respect - you are wrong. Maybe works that way sometimes, but i can confirm that sometimes a data clearing is necessary