Thread: Diamond warning

Diamond warning

The warning is not working. I have lost diamonds inadvertently through speeding up raspberry bushes and also in the shop. I also had no warning when I purposely pressed the button to speed up a fish net.

Thanks

Liz

Thumbs up Diamonds lost!!!

Lost so many diamonds I was just trying to close the follower bar right after planting wheat and it clicked instead the diamond icon that's 10cm away and used my diamond and did it three times! Diamond use warning is NOT in place and understanding programming and developing a game this complex I wouldn't understand WHY it's so hard to place a warning pop up. Who uses diamonds on wheat to begin with!.... Whoever reply I read this morning about it's not something you could order. Please respect many members thought. I don't think this is not a one person annoyance. Last week it accidentally decided to use ten diamonds on cotton! Who wants to speed produce cotton... Rather buy it from ads...

Please place a pop up warning of diamond about being used. Or we members just would have to think you just designed it that way on purpose so we lose them left and right....

Quote Originally Posted by Lizcanham View Post
    The warning is not working. I have lost diamonds inadvertently through speeding up raspberry bushes and also in the shop. I also had no warning when I purposely pressed the button to speed up a fish net.

Thanks

Liz
    Only some people have the confirmation popup as it's in a sort of beta testing. Those who have it received a message when they downloaded the update. Eventually and hopefully, if all goes according to who knows what requirements SC has to fulfill, we'll all get it. Until then, we need to persevere and take lots of deep breaths.

I'm an iPhone user and I've found that using a stylus to be invaluable to avoid accidental spending. I still lose a few now and then but it's way, way down since I began using one. I highly recommend it.
    GC: PhoenixAerie KIK: Cricks3 HDTag: YQJLUQU9
    Farm: In Memory of Tom, Level 145, town level 42
    NH:
    iPhone 6s Plus, iOS version 12.2 Time Zone CST -6
    Honorary "Tech Bug Hound", Previous Official SC Hay Day Forum Moderator