Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: bot buyers / do the test

Yep those are the same sellers stalking my rss. I have pics of most of them.

Hope to hear from HD soon.

Lucy

Sylvie, you are still having this problem for a week now? Mine has been going for closing in on 48 hours. I was hoping it would end in 72 hours.

Centennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by Njoylife10 View Post
    Sylvie, you are still having this problem for a week now? Mine has been going for closing in on 48 hours. I was hoping it would end in 72 hours.
    (Lucy your mail box here is full !)

yes more than a week unfortunatly.
    i dont advertise and saw that some farms came to buy only tools for silo and barn. we didnt add any new farm in our hood. i dont trade in forums. i was just surprised to see those farms in my shop, coming very fast and only taking silo and barn tools. i dont know them all and the list is in lillgrisen post up.
    i think i bought once in a bot shop (few weeks ago maybe) selling wheat and they have put kind of link to my farm. it s the only explanation i see (or they do a random choice ?) i think also that more people are caught in this bot net but they dont see it...
    see you,

ps : and please moderators, dont shoot, we are just trying to help others, nothing more.
    Last edited by Sylvie; May 30th, 2017 at 03:26 PM.

4.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #34
    Update:

SC is aware of this situation and is working on something currently.

Thank you for your patience. I wish I had more to tell you but that is all I have for now.
    Last edited by ilovehayday; May 30th, 2017 at 07:07 PM.
    Level 100! 6/28/16 won the pearl 12/31/14 won the windmill 2/3/15
    Thank you to ClashOfHolmes for my cool banner

Bakunin doesn't feed his HD animals

Centennial Club
    oh thank you so much really, it s a relief to know that,
    (too bad there is no flowers emojis here i would have send you plenty!)

Forum Superstar
    Glad to know that they're working on this issue! It must be so very difficult to be dealing with this! It probably takes a lot of fun out of the game :\. I actually did test it right after I noticed this thread, but it luckily isn't affecting me.
    Last edited by EllunaHellen; May 30th, 2017 at 07:42 PM.
    Hay Day farm level 95 -Town Reputation level 21
    Farm ID #298YQQ2QU
    ALL Sanctuary animals! - Permits: 47/Approximately a million
    Started September 2014! - Probably the slowest ever consistent player
    Mini farm started on April 24th, 2018! ~Level 60/Rep 16~

Pro Member
    I did the test. I put a plank in my RSS and left it there- not advertised. It is still sitting there 24 hours later.

my farm.......
    I am no longer on Facebook so I have no FB friend who have access to my RSS
    I delete followers (unless I know them) so again there is no one who can access my RSS unless I know them
    I do help in the DD but it's been more than 72 hours since my last help thus I won't be showing on a last helper tab

This one is the important one....I do not follow farms unless I know that they are legit farms. My only thought is that maybe you are following (without realising) a bot farm? They continually change their algorithms to avoid detection so maybe they have added in a function to search follower farms for BEM,LEM & SEM?

Do you have Facebook friends, followers or follow a farm that is taking your items?

8.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #38
    The Hay Day team is aware about the situation and we are definitely not turning a blind eye on this.
    There is not a definitive way to get rid of cheaters but of course we work hard to minimize the impact on all of our players and the way we want the game to be played.

This being said, I can assure you that our commitment is with all you farmers and that we won't tolerate cheaters in the game. However, it would be also irresponsible to think that once we take action the problem will be gone forever. Battle against cheater is one that will surely won't end with one click.

A little bit of patience (if possible) is what we ask for. We are focused on new exciting things for the game and also trying to clean up the game so that you have the best experience possible.

Cheers,

Frisco.

Frisco, thank you for feedback. Please keep us posted of the progress.

Vicky D, kind of you to suggest plausible explanations for the problem we are experiencing.
    Bot buyers have been present for over a week now and several farmers here have confirmed spotting the same bot names in their shops. We are not mistaking bots from regular buyers or farms that we have in our bars.

Thanks Frisco!