Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: bot buyers / do the test

Quote Originally Posted by Dove2017 View Post
    This has happened to me too - I think the name and shame rule is absurd in this case - these are not people we are identifying, it's nasty bots who are stealing tools during trades and sales - they have animal names, and how else will other players know to screen shot and report them if not ?
    I agree 100%.

Quote Originally Posted by Sylvie View Post
    be careful, penalties are shot fast here i noticed recently
    more seriously i posted this pbm 1 week ago which means i saw it started some days before, i m very surprised of the silence of hd team and really wonder if they read this section.

ps : the problem is still here and now i have a certain amount of things i dont want to give to bots in shop, maybe supercell could give us a temporary space in barn?!
    thank you,

ok dove i tried too, just now, 1 nail for 33c, gone in 1 second took by 1 bot in my list...sorry to tell
    so sorry !!! These bots are terrible! I have only lost a few tools from them and I feel bad for you. It's clear they keep some sort of path to certain farms, I hope support helps you fast!!
    Farm name: when doves cry
    level 151, town 53
    🌿🌿🌿🌿happy farming🌿🌿🌿🌿

Centennial Club
    thank you much dove really!! and thank you all for nice supports. i think many ppl are concerned but dont know yet they are... some bots names sound ok, it is not a mix of letters that mean nothing.
    i hope too for a solution soon, it s not fun to retain a good help we could give to some friends.
    i will come back when this pbm is over for me to say it is

This is an interesting, albeit annoying problem in my experience I have only noticed the problem once (although I only found out about it yesterday) the only time it happened was when I was trying to sell 10 duct tape to a neighbor at 691 coins (she had to wait a minute to clear space so wasn't quite ready when i put them up). The tapes were snatched before she was able to get them. However after that I decided to test it a little with ems that are plentiful on my farm. I have done three tests. The results were that one panel at full price, and one panel a default price sit there until one of my friends/neighbors comes along and buys them. As of writing this my third test, a panel at 73 coins, is still waiting in my shop unsold. (I was also able to sell 5 duct tape to my neighbor without an issue, but I knew she was at my shop waiting to take them.

The only thing I did differently between today and last night, was that yesterday I visited some suspected bot farms (50-70 in level, nonsensical farm name, cheap wheat in shop, fields full of wheat, all buildings purchased but idle, and assortment of fruit trees; they are described in more detail on this thread: https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...-New-Bot-Farms). When visiting the farm I only looked, did not purchase any wheat, and they did not need any help.

My conclusion is that either they aren't interested in single ems at default, 2 coins below default, or max price. Or that you have to have recently visited a bot farm in order for them to a have a weird pathway back to your farm.

Have those of you who are having a bigger problem with this visited any bot farms at all while looking through the paper? If you have and have and then have a bot farm steal your ems, like what happened to me, then that might be how they are finding farms to nab ems from.
    Last edited by Rebecca1519; May 29th, 2017 at 11:11 PM.
    Farm: Nature's Haven
    Level: 138
    NH: Godric's Hollow

Centennial Club
    hi Rebecca,
    yes exactly it is like they put a link on your farm, very clever thing
    yesterday one of my friend saw that they came for barn tools but not anymore for a silo tool...!
    at my farm, they dont choose, they take all and fast, at any price, and in any box in shop (i have a big shop).
    since i wrote about this pbm here in forum, i dont go anymore in farms selling wheat or breads for 1c, and this kind of ´link' is still very activ. i dont know what to do, it s very annoying and i hope for a little communication of hd team even to say :we know, we work on it...assistance answered me at last : ´incident ticket is closed ´ which just mean nothing to me...i m disappointed of their communication.
    have a nice day,

Sylvie, it sounds like you are getting the generic support messages meant to make you feel better, but they really don't. If you try contacting them again, see if you can bypass the first layer and get to the next where you will hopefully get a better response. I would give detailed directions, but I have never had to contact support, so I don't really know how exactly. I think it is also possible that they are working on trying to solve it, but don't know how long it will take and don't want to accidentally give out false information (similar to why they never give the expected date of upcoming updates in sneak peaks). From what I can tell it sounds like they do know about it and are working on it. Hopefully they will have a solution soon. By "incident ticket is closed" they are basically ending the conversation, usually that means that the problem has also been fixed, although in this case it hasn't. So hang in there I'm sure they'll come up with something soon

Have you tried selling ems directly to a friend? When you know that friend is waiting at your shop for the items, and if so were they able to get them before the bots? If so that might help while they fix the problem. You might also try avoiding all the wheat in that paper, in case some of the bot farms are selling it for more than one coin in an attempt to blend in as a regular player.
    Farm: Nature's Haven
    Level: 138
    NH: Godric's Hollow

Centennial Club
    ´Have you tried selling ems directly to a friend? When you know that friend is waiting at your shop for the items, and if so were they able to get them before the bots? If so that might help while they fix the problem. You might also try avoiding all the wheat in that paper, in case some of the bot farms are selling it for more than one coin in an attempt to blend in as a regular player.´

hi Rebecca, yes i did yesterday in the last box of my shop, i have put 1 wheat first and told my friend to tap on box ´madly' until she gets it, i gave it with base price to go fast, i gave a few and we beated them (happy of that!).
    About assistance, i think it could depend on country where you lived and answers i got are so nuts, i prefer to stay away for now...
    have a nice day,

Quote Originally Posted by Sylvie View Post
    lassistance answered me at last : ´incident ticket is closed ´ which just mean nothing to me...i m disappointed of their communication.
    Holy heck! Seriously? They are not going to address this issue at all? SuperCell will lose players in a heartbeat if this continues and spreads.... Then let's see how fast they decide to actually address the issue!

I am also disappointed. If this happened to me, and continued for weeks like it has to you, I would absolutely quit. And I'm sure I'm not the only one. I mean, why bother?? If SuperCell doesn't even care, then why should I? There are other things I could be doing with my life.

Centennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by Raelet View Post
    Holy heck! Seriously? They are not going to address this issue at all? SuperCell will lose players in a heartbeat if this continues and spreads.... Then let's see how fast they decide to actually address the issue!

I am also disappointed. If this happened to me, and continued for weeks like it has to you, I would absolutely quit. And I'm sure I'm not the only one. I mean, why bother?? If SuperCell doesn't even care, then why should I? There are other things I could be doing with my life.
    hi dear the game is nice and we are hooked arent we?!
    i am still hoping to read few words of Nick or any hd team member...
    Last edited by Sylvie; May 30th, 2017 at 12:29 PM.

I think I might take a break after I finish my derby tasks. Just pop in on weekend for the double xp events. No sense in even trying for the diamonds anymore since we didn't get them this weekend. Hay Day must be losing players. Not surprising since they continually ignore issues such as this one.