Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: bot buyers / do the test

How does the BOT determine whom to target?
    Last edited by Nestof3; August 31st, 2017 at 12:43 PM.
    KIK: nestof3
    Farm Level 176
    Town Level 49

Centennial Club
    Is this the proper place to report a bot? According to a few of the previous posts, I am not supposed to give names here. However, I did not find a link for contacting Supercell in the support section.

Edit: I found the contact form in game. Still, if anyone has any advice on how to deal with this, I would greatly appreciate it.
    Last edited by ivo1617; August 31st, 2017 at 04:39 PM.

I keep reporting it, but Supercell keeps telling me it's not a bot. I did a test. I put up three nails, all three at different prices. One 270, one 75, and one at 111. The only one bought was the 75 coin default one.
    Farm Level 176
    Town Level 49

Centennial Club
    I have had a similar experience, but maybe worse. It got me this morning when I was trying to trade 10 tapes at default price. However, when I put up 10 tapes at full price, the person I was trading with was able to get them. Then I traded 60 more barn tools at full price without a problem. However, when I decided to do a test, things got a bit weird. I put one tape for 75 and it was there for a couple of minutes before the bot got it. Then I put another tape for 270 and after a few minutes the bot got it as well.

Yeah, the bot ended up getting mine later despite changing the price. This is so infuriating.
    Farm Level 176
    Town Level 49

I have the same name bot buying my BEMs and sems only. It is named after a Greek mythology girl. It used to different names but now just one name. Is my bot the same as others in this thread?
    GC SavageLily! ​Level 150
    KIK: savagelilyrose

Yes. Same for me and for a friend. I was able to give some upgrade this morning after the maintenance. Not sure why.
    Farm Level 176
    Town Level 49

Still out there, same one. Started hitting me today.

Quote Originally Posted by Frisco[Supercell] View Post
    The Hay Day team is aware about the situation and we are definitely not turning a blind eye on this.
    There is not a definitive way to get rid of cheaters but of course we work hard to minimize the impact on all of our players and the way we want the game to be played.

This being said, I can assure you that our commitment is with all you farmers and that we won't tolerate cheaters in the game. However, it would be also irresponsible to think that once we take action the problem will be gone forever. Battle against cheater is one that will surely won't end with one click.

A little bit of patience (if possible) is what we ask for. We are focused on new exciting things for the game and also trying to clean up the game so that you have the best experience possible.

Cheers,

Frisco.
    Hi Frisco,

Wanted to give a heads up that I suspect one of these bot farms has found my farm. This possible-bot only buys barn expansion materials and nothing else almost immediately after I post them.

Privately, I've learned that this farm automatically buying bolts/tapes from my RSS has the same name (not posted publicly because of the name/shame rule) as other suspected bots discussed in this thread.

I have to say, it feels bad to be targeted and "harvested" by one of these bots.

I hope SC continues and succeeds in eliminating them. Thanks for your efforts on that front!
    Last edited by LetTheMusicPlay; September 5th, 2017 at 01:12 AM.
    farm 142 ~ town 41 ~ hay day friend book [ closed ]

of chill reputations - a different kind of Hay Day neighborhood
    now under the warm and deft leadership of Bont1ng.

Centennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by Boscoe View Post
    I have the same name bot buying my BEMs and sems only. It is named after a Greek mythology girl. It used to different names but now just one name. Is my bot the same as others in this thread?

yes same here. (i have tried many prices too, all gone)