Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: [BOAT UPDATE] Is it still worth putting engineered bases in wars?

Centennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by Skrags View Post
    This is all interesting stuff, can anyone else CONFIRM any changes in actual map position or just spinning the war search, if the have engineered bases?
    We did not put in our eng bases in our first war post update.... Just because we were afraid of what might happen... But we will insert our MiniMax bases next war and see what happens.

Kitty
    Sinne Christmas we have the same 10 Bases in every War [1 max th9 8 max th8 and me th11 singlecannon] sometimes you get rly weired matchup But i think that is normal specally 10 vs 10 with nothing above th9 is engeneired hunting ground But i Can tell that nothing has changed when we started our last war After the update
    Clan: Holako Tarzan Highest Winstreak: 113 W: 262 L : 34 D: 4

I've just edited the post, for anyone who is interested.

Signature by ClashOfHolmes

Quote Originally Posted by Lizzardj94 View Post
    I've just edited the post, for anyone who is interested.
    Lizzard, when you 'select war participants' , the order shown to you is based upon their trophy level at that time. It has nothing to do with war weight.

Edit : Hold on a minute, I've just seen this thread below :-
    https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...lection-screen

This seems too much of a coincidence tbh.
    Last edited by Skrags; May 23rd, 2017 at 02:15 PM.
    Clan Name : SOUTH WEST 45, Clan Tag : #90LP2PL. Highest Win Streak 12!
    Clan Details : Established 2012! Adult, English speaking International Level 16 War Clan (twice a week). Recruitment Thread : https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...10-s-to-TH12-s My Spec : Mid TH12.

Forum Veteran
    My hybrid minimax th10 still in the low th9 position.
    If you're not smarter than the guy you're dealing with you lose.
    You failed to utilize the most effective strategy by not using the most available resources to affect your outcome.
    I play to win. You play to see how tough you are.
    Defeat the enemy anyway you can.

Quote Originally Posted by Skrags View Post
    Lizzard, when you 'select war participants' , the order shown to you is based upon their trophy level at that time. It has nothing to do with war weight.

It's nothing to do with trophies, as the aforementioned accounts are right at the bottom of the trophy list for our clan! It's weird and scary and I still haven't started a war yet because of it haha

Signature by ClashOfHolmes

It's nothing to do with trophies, as the aforementioned accounts are right at the bottom of the trophy list for our clan! It's weird and scary and I still haven't started a war yet because of it haha
    Ok, thanks for posting. I (and I'm sure others) will look into it!
    Clan Name : SOUTH WEST 45, Clan Tag : #90LP2PL. Highest Win Streak 12!
    Clan Details : Established 2012! Adult, English speaking International Level 16 War Clan (twice a week). Recruitment Thread : https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...10-s-to-TH12-s My Spec : Mid TH12.

Forum Elder
    I saw the same thing when we started our war search last night. There was no visible rhyme or rhythm to how the selection screen has players ordered.

I suspect it may be a possible bug.

The same thing happened here. The order is whacked. And we started a clan war search 15 hours ago and restarted a couple of times, no match has been found.

So my clan does 10v10 wars every 24hrs, and I was about to start a war search when I noticed that our 3 engineered bases were higher up the roster than usual...

They were sitting around number 5 in the whole clan, when they are usually right at the bottom... is this a glitch, or have ♥♥♥ finally fixed the matchmaking process which forced us to create the engineered bases in the first place?

I decided not to start a war search until I find some answers, as I have read rumours about added "penalty" war weight for engineered and .5 bases.

What does everyone think?

EDIT: No. 5, 6 and 7 are usually 8, 9 and 10. These are all engineered/defenceless bases. No. 8 is a TH9, so all of our engineered bases are now appearing above him on this screen, and as you can see this is nothing to do with trophies. It is also nothing to do with activity, as I only use my second account for wars, and our no. 8 is extremely active.

Yep, I just started a war search and the listing was more mixed up than my mother in law....and that's saying something...🤔