Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: [BOAT UPDATE] Is it still worth putting engineered bases in wars?

Quote Originally Posted by Shininglite View Post
    The list you pick from used to be in order of cup count - it no longer is. Confused me at first because we had some low cup guys at the top of the list so not sure how the order is being ordered. Once you spin the war order appears to be defensive weight - same as before- none of our guys swapped position
    This is what I came to say. TBH, I cannot see any logical reasoning for the new order of the list from which you select war participants - it's not weight related, it's not time in clan, it's not alphabetical, it's not trophies and I don't think that it's account creation.

Map positions were as expected once a match was found. The match wasn't as expected but our lineup wasn't our normal lineup so that may not be indicative of any MM change.

It appears they have made an alternate system free of engineering with the new mode. Just tried to upgrade my builders hall and it said that I needed to add some buildings (defenses) first. It appears they are leaving the old system to self destruct..../facepalm
    DeathStorm-10|22/23|2148*|FireStorm-10|17/20|2178*|SuperStorm-9|13/15|2147*
    DragonStorm-9|8/8|1529*|PerfectStorm-9|8/10|1428*|BrainStorm-10|10/16|1452*

Quote Originally Posted by SuperStorm103 View Post
    It appears they have made an alternate system free of engineering with the new mode. Just tried to upgrade my builders hall and it said that I needed to add some buildings (defenses) first. It appears they are leaving the old system to self destruct..../facepalm
    which is funny as there would be no benefit to engineering in a 1v1 mode...
    TH12 - Lvl 218 - AQ60 - BK60 - GW30
    Quote Originally Posted by fette View Post
    Is 'jog' in AppStore or google play? I don't seem to find it.
    Click HERE to find out more about "Nerfedname's 'weight tax'" for war MM

Signature by Gutodh

Centennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by Aspex View Post
    This is what I came to say. TBH, I cannot see any logical reasoning for the new order of the list from which you select war participants - it's not weight related, it's not time in clan, it's not alphabetical, it's not trophies and I don't think that it's account creation.

Map positions were as expected once a match was found. The match wasn't as expected but our lineup wasn't our normal lineup so that may not be indicative of any MM change.
    The only thing I could think of was most active/ recently active. Some of our war guys don't ever farm but some of the low cup guys are farmers?

Quote Originally Posted by Shininglite View Post
    The only thing I could think of was most active/ recently active. Some of our war guys don't ever farm but some of the low cup guys are farmers?
    I don't think it's that - my mini was near the bottom of the list, well below a now deceased clanmate. We've also got a few inactives that haven't been purged yet and they were dotted throughout the list.

Forum Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperStorm103 View Post
    There's still engineering, but not for clan war weight, because there obviously is no clan war on the dark world with extreme speed.

If you limit yourself to the initial loot attacks and don't gem to get more loot, then:

If you decline to upgrade one of your first two troops, you can afford to unlock giants.

If you decline to upgrade both of your first two troops, you can afford to unlock + level giants, or unlock giants and unlock beta minions.

But what I really came here to ask was, does anybody know what the actual war start sort order is?

I just started a war and our one mini moved up in war. It was registering as a th6 prior to update, but now is ranked above our th8 even though it has not received any additional upgrades since the update. This base has no xbows, only 3 cannons, 3 archer towers, 2 wizard towers, 4 teslas and lvl 10 heroes. It's research center for troops is approaching max th9 troops. Something has definitely been changed.

This is all interesting stuff, can anyone else CONFIRM any changes in actual map position or just spinning the war search, if the have engineered bases?

Pro Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Skrags View Post
    This is all interesting stuff, can anyone else CONFIRM any changes in actual map position or just spinning the war search, if the have engineered bases?
    Our modestly engineered bases are sitting in the exact same spots in the war lineup, which to all appearances is still organized by defensive war weight. We don't run any th10 or th11 defenseless so I can't speak to those.

Kitty
    Same here th11 singlecannon with max Dragloon and Zap with a HC of 50 Same MM as before the update....nothing changed
    Clan: Holako Tarzan Highest Winstreak: 113 W: 262 L : 34 D: 4