Page 14 of 33 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [ONE and ONLY]Game not loading on SAMSUNG mobiles: S3, grand prime, S8+....

Were definitely being ignored. I started a new update thread in general topic. Watch it be moved soon.

Fresh Spawn
    [Problem] Lose connection (Grand Prime)

My game don't load.. is 15% loading blocked and i m waiting 6 min, and i get lost connection.. New update, new bugs♥♥I clear the cache and i reinstalled the app but no works.. i have th9 lvl 112.. (Clash Of clans) I play this game for 3 years ago..

Fresh Spawn
    I also have a Samsung Galaxy s3. Everything worked great until this update. This morning I downloaded the new update, and ever since I cannot access the game. I still get messages from CoC telling me I am being attacked, or my builders have finished and so on. Twice I was anble to get past the loading screen to my village, but everything was frozen. I could not click on anything anywhere on the screen.

I tried reloading the game probably 20 times today, but it never works. I also tried clearing the cache, restarting the device, and uninstalling the game. Nothing worked. I feel sad to be missing a war, and to have long awaited builders sleeping. But mainly, I just hope I can still play this game!

Fresh Spawn
    Quote Originally Posted by furude View Post
    When attack in tutorial load and grey screen and appear message "lost connection"

(Samsung J1)
    Same thing for me on Galaxy Grand Prime

Bring this issue to the playstore

Is supercell ignoring us?? Try commenting on play store. Give 1* rating and review the problem. Its been 1 say after the update.. and no response from them for our problem.

Fresh Spawn
    Me too on grand prime

Fresh Spawn
    The same problem! After the newest update, coc doesnt work!

COME ON SC THIS IS SO FRUSTRATING!!!! Game keep crashing when searching for opponents in multiplayer. Using galaxy core prime.

9.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #139
    I'm very sorry about the loading issue on these devices! Our guys started looking into this last night when first reports started coming in, so a HUGE thanks to everyone who has posted detailed reports on this thread, they really help us track down the problem.

Quote Originally Posted by Marika[Supercell] View Post
    I'm very sorry about the loading issue on these devices! Our guys started looking into this last night when first reports started coming in, so a HUGE thanks to everyone who has posted detailed reports on this thread, they really help us track down the problem.
    are you guys making us samsung s3 and etc users quit playing clash of clans.?
    I bought 1200 gem pack too
    Thats sad supercell very sad..
    I ve wasted 2 years in building my base to 113 xp lvl with Everything perfect. But you guys ruin our moments with every update.