Page 1 of 33 12311 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [ONE and ONLY]Game not loading on SAMSUNG mobiles: S3, grand prime, S8+....

[ONE and ONLY]Game not loading on SAMSUNG mobiles: S3, grand prime, S8+....

I have a Samsung s3. The new update won't play. It downloads from play store. When I try to play it, it open it and gets around half way through and then stops.

I've cleared cache. Redownloaded from play store. Deleted it and reinstalled it. Nothing seems to work.

Fresh Spawn
    Quote Originally Posted by COCTheBlackPearl View Post
    I have a Samsung s3. The new update won't play. It downloads from play store. When I try to play it, it open it and gets around half way through and then stops.

I've cleared cache. Redownloaded from play store. Deleted it and reinstalled it. Nothing seems to work.
    Good morning,

Having the same problem and unable to log in. Refreshed cashe, remove game and reinstalled. App will not open even though it loads to about the 50% marker. Is there a fix for this?

Game won't load

Samsung 3, can't get game to load
    Thanks a lot Clash of Clans

As a peaceful Canadian I wish to #Savetheforums
    Android 4.4.2 here, S3, Game loads to just under the 'L' in Loading and crashes. I haven't found anything about Android OS not being supported anymore but I did find Ios 5&6 aren't supported. Is there some information somewhere to help identify what is going on? Is there a fix for this? I'm currently in a war that went live 9 hours ago and they need my attacks.....
    Legendaries are horrible for the game. The design, execution, rollout and ability to acquire is garbage.
    Supercell screwed up.
    Explaining Card Rarity
    Understanding Hog Rider and Hog Rider Balanced

Same issue. Galaxy S3 on my lower account and it will not load after update. Works fine on my main account which is on an S6.

LG Stylo 2, Game crashes before logging in.

I'm having the exact same problem as previously mentioned on my Samsung s3 phone. As mentioned above, I downloaded the update from the Play Store and have the new loading screen... but the loading bar makes it 1/3rd to halfway before crashing completely.

Like the other posters I have also tried to refresh cache and restart the device numerous times... no dice. Please release a patch soon!
    Clash Update Wish List: 1. New single player maps (or update the Goblin village loot every season) / 2. Leaders select words to censor in Clan Chat Filter for their clans. / 3. Revenge List Maintenance allowing player to delete attacks &/or make notes / 4. Chat with Rival War Clan in a War Chat (Make a 3rd tab next to Global & Clan) / 5. Ban/Block List to keep certain users from requesting to join your clan

I'm having the exact same problem as previously mentioned here and in another thread on my Samsung s3 phone. I downloaded the update from the Play Store and currently have the new loading screen... but the loading bar makes it 1/3rd to halfway before crashing completely.

Like the other posters I have also tried to refresh cache and restart the device numerous times... no dice. Please release a patch soon!
    Clash Update Wish List: 1. New single player maps (or update the Goblin village loot every season) / 2. Leaders select words to censor in Clan Chat Filter for their clans. / 3. Revenge List Maintenance allowing player to delete attacks &/or make notes / 4. Chat with Rival War Clan in a War Chat (Make a 3rd tab next to Global & Clan) / 5. Ban/Block List to keep certain users from requesting to join your clan

Fresh Spawn
    Same thing...
    galaxy S3 won't load game