View Poll Results: Who needs buff the most?

Voters
51. You may not vote on this poll
  • Dark Prince

12 23.53%
  • Guards

9 17.65%
  • Clone Spell

9 17.65%
  • Tesla

10 19.61%
  • Inferno Dragon.

11 21.57%
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Top 5 cards which need BUFFS

Writing lores. They will get to you eventually.

Top 5 cards which need BUFFS

All over this site you see nerf request after nerf requests. But let's not focus on what is slightly overpowered. For now, lets try to focus on the underpowered cards.

This is list is in no particular order, and order does not represent anything.

1. Dark Prince.
    The Dark Prince may as well be called the Dark Knight for the lack of killing it seems to do. While a fair card for four elixir, its low damage and hit speed make it very underused, as well as the shield issue. The Shield, though a original idea, is not well expressed or shown, and to many new players it appears useless. That and the fact that the baby dragon is a much better splash damage unit really takes away from this poor crusader.

2. Guards
    Guards are another troop with the addition of shields. They are simply three slightly more powerful skeletons. The problem with them is the fact they are easy to kill and have an extremely slow hit speed. They do not work well as a distraction, so you appear to be better off using a knight.

3. Clone Spell
    The clone spell creates an exact copy of all the troops in its radius for 3 elixir. The only downside is that all the clones only have one hit point. They will do the same damage as a certain level of the original card (depends on the clone spell level). The only problem is that this card is easily countered with nearly all spells, and most troops. It finds its most use in troll decks or giant skeleton decks, but with a lack of those it doesn't have much use. It is currently another SuperCell reject...

4. Tesla
    The Tesla is a four elixir building with a special ability; it can go underground when not targeting a troop and avoid all damage. It attacks using electricity, but does not have any stun. It is the only electric card which does not stun. It has a decent hit speed, but low damage for a building. It is constantly overshadowed by the powerful furnace. This is one of the few cards who's buff is easy to see. If it were to be, stun would be added with slower hit time. For know, it is a lonely card...

5. Inferno Dragon
    This one is all up for debate. While it maybe good in some situations, it is easily countered due to the fact it "heats up" extremely slowly. It's attribute as a legendary card makes it hard to find and upgrade, and the fact it is an extremely weak slowly movable Inferno tower does not get it much. A heat up buff may help give this guy the love he needs.

Thanks to obemiss for the sig! Click on it!
    The Forum's Card Idea Balancer
    Co-Leader of the I&FR Leaders group.
    Lore writer! Check out my shop! (Currently closed)

*caugh*sparky*caugh*

Pro Member
    *caugh*giant skeleton*caugh*

Clone is fantastic in the 2 vs 2 mode but yeah not so much normally. Good list.

Forum Elder
    I could be greedy and say guards just because I use them, but clone clearly has the lowest use rate and is the weakest of the ones you are recommending, especially in this meta, where players who use clone would face countless zaps, arrows, and logs, which will completely demolish all of the clones

Quote Originally Posted by TBSaga21 View Post
    *caugh*sparky*caugh*
    Sparky is a more balanced card than you would think. I would have had her in her if the others didn't need it more.

Forum Elder
    Only guards and clone need a buff. Other mentioned cards are fine.

Millennial Club
    ID is good enough as he is. We don't need another IT problem. Tesla could use a big buff though...

You shouldnt compare them to knight, knights a tank who does a lot of damage for only 3. Clone doesnt need a buff, as long as you have a tank in front all the clones are op unless zap.

Quote Originally Posted by SergeantArchDornan View Post
    You shouldnt compare them to knight, knights a tank who does a lot of damage for only 3. Clone doesnt need a buff, as long as you have a tank in front all the clones are op unless zap.
    If clone does not need a buff then why is it never used? The problem is that it is easy to counter. As for comparing guards to a knight, I was showing how the knight was so much more better for your three elixir. Do you want me to compare them to swarms?