View Poll Results: Who needs buff the most?

Voters
51. You may not vote on this poll
  • Dark Prince

12 23.53%
  • Guards

9 17.65%
  • Clone Spell

9 17.65%
  • Tesla

10 19.61%
  • Inferno Dragon.

11 21.57%
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Top 5 cards which need BUFFS

I got the 1,000 VM on Bmille3's page AND TheOneTheyCallSmasher's 7,000 profile view.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ammarmirza View Post
    *caugh* *caugh* His purpose isnt to ' just ' take out pushes...y not use a rocket if thats ur way of looking at him? Rocket does more dmg, can do guaranteed tower when a pump, or troop is deployed near tower

Also if his purpose is to take out pushes then how can most pushes escape the bomb?...Very fast troops and tanks can escape it while even slow troops like pekka can escape the bomb if placed behind him ...if he cant stop pushes properly and is weak offensively then how is he balanced?
    He does damage when attacking and is a distraction troop. That means he can hold of troops longer and then do his death damage. So why do you think he is unbalanced. I use him in my main deck. He is great as something ahead of a small push to stop attackers and SOAK UP DAMAGE. Then he can be placed to SLOW DOWN and stop pushes.

Thanks to obemiss for the sig! Click on it!
    The Forum's Card Idea Balancer
    Member of the I&FR Leaders group.
    ALL TRUE I&FR FORUMERS CLICK
    HERE FOR A SPECIAL CIT TOURNAMENT.

Pro Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bemerry View Post
    He does damage when attacking and is a distraction troop. That means he can hold of troops longer and then do his death damage. So why do you think he is unbalanced. I use him in my main deck. He is great as something ahead of a small push to stop attackers and SOAK UP DAMAGE. Then he can be placed to SLOW DOWN and stop pushes.
    Watever the end result is still the same...he delays time and then explodes while a rocket cud do that almost instantly negating any dmg in the first place that giant skeleton soaks up... Btw quick dmg is stronger as opposed to delayed dmg...think abt it...if you get a lead on positive elixir , you wud want to push as fast as u can instead of giving them time to get enuf elixir for cheap troops...You dont seem like a true giant skeleton user to me...u just dont want it buffed either cuz u dont want other ppl to use it or cuz it counters ur deck somehow ( if he actually is in ur deck that is)
    Last edited by Ammarmirza; May 21st, 2017 at 11:43 AM.

Pro Member
    inferno dragon needs a range buff and to not lose focus when his target moves
    Do you want to see why Darwinian Evolution is not true.....http://www.evolutionvsgod.com
    "For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son
    , that whoever believes in him should not perish but have eternal life" John 3.16
    want to be with a night fury and a group of friendly and active clashers than join az w i l d cats or az
    wildcats 2.0

I got the 1,000 VM on Bmille3's page AND TheOneTheyCallSmasher's 7,000 profile view.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ammarmirza View Post
    Watever the end result is still the same...he delays time and then explodes while a rocket cud do that almost instantly negating any dmg in the first place that giant skeleton soaks up... Btw quick dmg is stronger as opposed to delayed dmg...think abt it...if you get a lead on positive elixir , you wud want to push as fast as u can instead of giving them time to get enuf elixir for cheap troops...You dont seem like a true giant skeleton user to me...u just dont want it buffed either cuz u dont want other ppl to use it or cuz it counters ur deck somehow ( if he actually is in ur deck that is)

Another small detail I mentioned last time. To put him in front of pushes. I currently use a giant Skeleton dark prince deck. Putting the giant Skeleton in front soaks up damage. Then the bomb explodes taking out their defense and maybe doing 900+ damage to their tower. 900+. I'm just showing how he can be used in a variety of different ways in just one deck to make him valuable. And a quick question back to you. Do you use the Giant Skeleton?

Thanks to obemiss for the sig! Click on it!
    The Forum's Card Idea Balancer
    Member of the I&FR Leaders group.
    ALL TRUE I&FR FORUMERS CLICK
    HERE FOR A SPECIAL CIT TOURNAMENT.

Buff the Tesla it could finally be the counter to Ebarbs if it has a stun effect.

Pro Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bemerry View Post
    Another small detail I mentioned last time. To put him in front of pushes. I currently use a giant Skeleton dark prince deck. Putting the giant Skeleton in front soaks up damage. Then the bomb explodes taking out their defense and maybe doing 900+ damage to their tower. 900+. I'm just showing how he can be used in a variety of different ways in just one deck to make him valuable. And a quick question back to you. Do you use the Giant Skeleton?
    Ive been using giant skeleton since i started and still am...i know how weak it is but still i sticked to him cuz i like the card concept...Giant skeleton cant even touch defensive buildings against ice golem and swarms...i srsly dont believe u went thru the frustration of using giant skeleton...im assuming that giant skeleton to u is only a disposable troop that might if the stars allign actually do something win condition worthy... my advice to u is to use valkyrie instead (4 elixir does area dmg alive and can counter graveyard, ebarbs, swarms alone...I dont see y ur not getting the fact that he costs 6 elixir? Btw wat is ur pb trophy ?
    Last edited by Ammarmirza; May 21st, 2017 at 08:58 PM.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123