Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Why does Supercell to do this!

Quote Originally Posted by GlitchestGaming View Post
    I'm sure 1 reply/5 minutes will take a ton of time away from their day
    They are always going to get negative comments (such as this) they should let people know, they acknowledge what is going on.
    Do the maths. They will be spending about 6 hours a day answering silly little questions. There are thousands of useless questions daily. Get used to it.

Can you post pic?
    Thx
    I can't connect to server on Reddit
    Hi. Go forum vets! Vets unite!
    Arena 10 hog mountain, th 6
    https://forum.supercell.com/member.php/1863915-Hi21
    ^^Click this^^

Quote Originally Posted by Adevati View Post
    Balancing and designing new concepts is the developers' job. SC plays a lot of money to hire "Community Managers". It's their job and we get communication once every few weeks. It's very poor. Even extremely poor compared to other games. The "small company" is absolutely no excuse as they hire people specifically for this purpose. They are failing.

If I paid you a very nice salary and all you had to do was have an open line of communication with people that were, mostly, ungrateful; you'd be happy to do it. Not all that much different than many of us do for free. I realize CMs do other things, but this area is poor in relation to their competition. It's always been poor; SC has been criticized for it for years.
    I'd do it, but I probably wouldn't be "happy" if my words went to waste and no one liked it. I agree that their communication isn't great and could be improved in the near future, but it isn't my biggest concern right now.
    Quote Originally Posted by Adevati View Post
    There's another game in the top 25 that has a couple hired company reps that reply to posts on their forum. Probably about 10-15 a day. The developers also reply every couple weeks or so to big issues. They are probably 1/5 the revenue SC brings in.

CoC: TH9 XP Lvl: 101 PB Crystal 2 2300 Current 2000s, BH 3, 238 trophies
    CR: Lvl 10 PB 3866 Current 3500s 68/72 cards found. BB: HQ 6 Lvl 17 Cor II 92 medals
    Thx to evertonjeff for the signature pic, whose sig shop is closed.
    Huge Star Wars fan. Episode 7 is my least fav
    Quote Originally Posted by shroud
    Sadly masterCal. You yet to master this game

Quote Originally Posted by Creeps20 View Post
    Do the maths. They will be spending about 6 hours a day answering silly little questions. There are thousands of useless questions daily. Get used to it.
    Only important questions or just 1 a day

Quote Originally Posted by MasterCal View Post
    I'd do it, but I probably wouldn't be "happy" if my words went to waste and no one liked it. I agree that their communication isn't great and could be improved in the near future, but it isn't my biggest concern right now.
    Only answer important questions or just 1 a day, shouldn't take much time.

Quote Originally Posted by GlitchestGaming View Post
    Only answer important questions or just 1 a day, shouldn't take much time.
    Then people will feel annoyed that their question wasn't considered "important".

Quote Originally Posted by Creeps20 View Post
    Then people will feel annoyed that their question wasn't considered "important".
    So you can be there saying "They will be spending about 6 hours a day answering silly little questions" and it will make them feel better.

Pro Member
    Those positions are no-win situations. The customers will never be happy and the bosses think it reflects poorly on the community person. Most companies have unrealistic expectations of what they ask of the community liaisons. Its not just answering questions. They want the discontent quieted.

Quote Originally Posted by 2sage View Post
    Those positions are no-win situations. The customers will never be happy and the bosses think it reflects poorly on the community person. Most companies have unrealistic expectations of what they ask of the community liaisons. Its not just answering questions. They want the discontent quieted.
    They don't have to answer, however it would be great if they acknowledged post that people spend time and effort on. How do think youtubers deal with this, there will always be negativity.

Quote Originally Posted by Hi21 View Post
    Can you post pic?
    Thx
    I can't connect to server on Reddit
    Why Does Supercell Ignore This Subreddit
    submitted 2 hours ago by TheDream-
    Honestly I have been on this sub for months and only saw them interact with the sub once.
    It was them responding to a post about a 3 bridge challenge. They confirmed that they were experimenting with the idea, but it wasn't likely to be playable anytime soon because of bugs.
    They straight up neglect this sub. They ignore almost everything. I've honestly have never seen a gaming sub that the developers ignore so much.
    Seriously would it kill them to interact with us more?
    They could do weekly Q and A's.
    They could respond to good posts.
    They could respond to bug reports.
    They could respond to balance suggestions.
    They could participate in the daily card discussions.
    That's just some of the ways they could interact with us. I don't understand why they don't. They could easily assign a few people to get on the sub for a few minutes everyday.
    They don't have to listen to anything we say or demand but they could at least be transparent about why.
    For instance there are so many things that need fixing in the game.
    We still have that stupid tournament achievement.
    We still have only 3 deck slots.
    Clans need WAY more features.
    Tournaments could use some attention.
    We still don't have more emotes.
    I'm not saying they have to do any of that at all but they could at least be upfront about whether it's ever going to happen. And if it is going to happen when can we expect it.
    If they need advice on how to interact with THEIR OWN FREAKING COMMUNITY they could visit the TitanFall 2 subreddit. Those guys do a pretty good job of responding to their community.
    Sorry if I sound salty but I'm just kinda pissed about how little they seem to care about their community.
    Peace out.